Chapter Three: Ace Masahashi

ARTIE'S POV

Here at night my dad isn't back. I'm still wondering who Sylar is. "Artie, we should sleep. Your dad will probably be back in the morning." Fauna told me. "You can, I'll be there soon." I yelled back at her. As she started setting up her sleeping bag, I got onto Minecraft. I had to get Sylar out of my head. After what seemed like an hour, I was getting sleepy, causing me to accidentally die. I was raging, and tried to punch the computer screen, knowing it wouldn't break. Instead, my had went THROUGH THE SCREEN. "Whoah!" I yelled. I tried sticking my head in. It worked! But my entire body got sucked in as well. Then, I heard a voice. "Find...Ace...." It said. "Ace who? Where is he?" I asked the voice. "Ace....Masahashi....9872 South Walker Street...." The voice told me. "Ok, whoever you are, I'll find him!" And with that, I somehow got out of the game, back in my chair.

FAUNA'S POV

"Fauna! Fauna!" I heard Artie yelling in my ear. "Wake up!" "Ugh..what? Is it morning already?" I asked. "No, its probably around Midnight. Come on, get dressed!" She pulled me out of my sleeping bag. "Why?! Can you tell me anything!" I asked as she threw some clothes at me. "Because," she said as she put on her jacket. Then she turned to me. "We need to find someone."