The two have rented a boat for thirty minutes, and instead of hiring a professional, Draco insisted to row. Hermione had felt anxious at him, not knowing if he knows how to row a boat or not. "Don't worry, I can do this" he said.

"Draco, you know we're not supposed to use magic outside of the wizarding world!" She whispered.

"Then let's find a silent place," he smirked. Hermione's eyes widened, but she insists to shake it off by feeding the ducks with mixed nuts when they came along their boat. Draco couldn't help it but to stop and stare at Hermione, looking so uneffortly beautiful.

Hermione's eyes turned to him, catching him staring at her. She smiled and said, "take out your hand"

And he did just so. She dropped mixed nuts in his hand and instructed him to feed the ducks. "You've seen a duck once, right?" She asked, giggling at him who was struggling to feed them.

"N-no," said Draco.

"Just hold out your hand, wait for them to eat it, if you sprinkle them to the water the nuts will sink down"

"Okay," he said, slowly holding out his hand to the duck, as it gently pecks bits and pieces of mixed nuts from his hand. She giggled, taking out her polaroid camera and snapping a photo of him.

He turned around to face her, taking another photo of him.

"Hey," Draco smirked and then they both laughed. While rowing smoothly into the water they've seen a small cave-like place with vines hanging out of it on the right side of the lake, they were too curious to want to explore.

Slowly making their way there, Hermione slightly moved the vines to see a somewhat pond, the sun glistening through the blue water like magic, water lilies floating around the corner, frogs croaking and flowers blooming. They must've been the first people to explore the place.

"Since there's no muggles around," Draco cleared his throat, puts his hand out in the air and said, "accio rose" and one of the roses in the bushes nearby have separated from its prickly thornish bushes all the way to his hand, offerring the flower to her.

Hermione giggled, "I'm impressed" she said.

"Anything for a girl like you," said Draco.

Hermione felt her stomach doing back flips and her heart begins to beat faster, blushing as she stuttered, "a-are you flirting with me, Malfoy?" As she chuckled nervously, smelling the fresh rose she was given.

Draco didn't speak, the only thing he did was smile at her, and she smiled back.

They decided to explore out the water a bit more, so they stopped by the land and peeked through the woods. After a short while, they both begin to hear horses and people, so they followed it. But what they weren't expecting was to see Viktor Krum and a few other students from beauxbatons.

"Viktor!" Hermione called from a distance. "Oh God.." Draco muttered under his breath.

Viktor turned around to see Hermione, embracing her right after. "Ah! Herm-own-ninny! What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Oh well, we were just exploring till we heard voices. Where are we anyway?"

"Beauxbatons express. I'm about to head to beauxbatons today, here is my girlfriend by the way, Helena Antoinnette, she's a first time professor at beauxbatons," said Viktor. "She's the girl who saved the wizarding world from you-know-who" Viktor continued.

"Bonjour," said Helena with a thick french accent.

"She's beautiful, Viktor!" Hermione grinned. "Ah, and very smart too, eh" he chuckled. "She's definitely a keeper," said Hermione.