two

"Hermione will be leaving soon, don't you want to visit the muggle world too, Harry?" Ginny asked, fixing herself a bowl of cereal. "I wish I could but I guess I'll just catch up with her some other time. We've found a bigger case today. A loony lady seduced a taken man." Harry said.

"Mmm.. That sure sounds interesting. But if that happens to you, you know, someone tries seducing you, I'll definitely not only hex you, I might as well do the unforgivable curse on both of you" she pointed her wand at his chin.

"Just kidding, Love." She chuckled. Harry gulped and laughed as well. "Ginny, why the heck would I do that? I love you"

"Oh I'm just testing you, see." She winked.

Their conversation got interrupted when someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it" Harry reaches out the door to find Malfoy standing outside. "Potter" he said.

"Malfoy. Uh, it's been a while.. come in"

"Good morning, Malfoy... what brings you here?" Ginny asked.

"I'll just be here for a while. I just want to ask Potter something."

"Sure, what is it?"

"You were raised in the muggle world, right?"

"And?"

"I want you to bring me to the muggle world." Draco commanded.

"Malfoy.. I-I don't think that's easy. You see I have a very important job to attend to and--"

"Just give me a map or directions or anything that would lead me to the muggle world."

"Why do you wanna go so badly?"

"Because... Potter just give me directions." He said impatiently.

"Muggle world, you say?" Ginny interrupts. "Hermione's about to go there in about... an hour or so?"

Granger. As much as he hates Potter, the girl has an iron head. Too stubborn, too difficult to talk to. But this time, Draco was desperate. He wanted to leave immediately. Draco sighed and nodded. "Wait, why do you wanna go there so bad?" Potter asked. But Draco didn't stay to answer him. Draco soon apparated himself to Hermione's place.

~

Hermione started packing up her things to go visit the muggleworld for a bit of three days.

"Don't you think three days is already long?" Ron pouted. "Aw Ron, I could always bring you with me. You can leave work and--"

"No, no it's fine. I know you've been meaning to visit your world and I respect that." Ron put his hand gently on Hermione's face.

Ron looked at his watch and said, "it's work time. I'm sorry."

"It's all right. I know your job means a whole lot to you so I understand. After I take the N.E.W.T.S. , I would want to take a job at the ministry of magic, does that sounds well?" She grinned, putting her arms around his neck, leaning in for a kiss.

Interrupted, they both heard a knock on the door.

Draco was outside. But he wasn't so sure why he did. He knew she wouldn't want to bring him to the muggle world. So he hid behind a tree for a while.