When I arrived at the school and successfully made it off the bus I almost toppled over due to the massive hug Jackie gave me.

When she let go I took a giant, over-dramatic gasp for air. She just glared at me platfully before sticking her tongue out and skipping away.

It was a good start to the school day to say the least. The over-all day had already started terrible so having a light-hearted moment like that was nice.

I had made it to my locker, successfully taking out my books and putting them in my backpack before the brightest smile I have ever seen blinded me out of the corner of my eye.

Evan stood there, behind the door of my locker, once it was closed and I was facing him, his smile started to fade.

"What happened to your lip?" He questioned, concern lacing everyword, warming my heart and giving it that fake feeling that he actually cares.

"I-I...accidentally fell down the stairs and- uh bit my lip on the way down." What happened to the fight excuse I had? Did it run away with my ability to speak clearly?

"Are you ok?" I nodded to answer his question. He didn't seem to believe me, I can tell. His eyes won't leave mine and they keep giving a suspicious stare.

"Your lip is bleeding." He said out of nowhere, finally breaking his eye contact. I licked my bottom lip and sure enough as soon as I did that I tasted blood.

His hand grasped my wrist and dragged me to the bathroom before taking a paper towel. As he did this I took my heavy backpack off my shoulder and leaned against the counter.

I watched as he carefully let the papertowel get water on it before he folded a dry side over it and letting the water slowly seep through. He brought it to the cut on my lip and dabbed, me wincing in pain as he did so. Everytime he dabbed the cut he whispered out 'sorry', which was kind of cute.

Cute? Why was it cute?

Because he is cute.

I widened my eyes slightly as that tiny little voice in my head said what it did.

"Ok...I think it's good now..." He bit his lip gently as he wiped the drying blood underneath my lip. I looked down at the paper towel and saw that some of the concealer on my face had been wiped off, causing panic to raise in my stomach.

"Thanks. Go to class." I rushed out taking the papertowel from his hands and throwing it away. "I'll catch you later, just need to...you know." I gestured to the urinal and he seemed to get it as he made his way out.

I gave a sigh before turning my attention to the mirror above the sink, grimacing slightly at my own apperance.

Stop doing that!

I huffed as I struggled to open my bag pocket, once I did I took out the concealer and touched up the little spot. Before I touched it up you could vaguely see a bit of the purple, can't have that.

While closing it the bathroom door opened and that jock, the one from my first day, walked in spotting me immediately. His gaze shifted towards the concealer in my hand and his brow raised before a smirk made it's way onto his face. "We got a gay boy, do we?"

"No, you don't." I shoved the make-up in my backpack pocket, zipping it up and swinging the bag over my shoulder.

I didn't want to deal with this.

I pushed passed him and made my way out into the hallways, beginning my agonising and long trek to the classroom that was on the other side of the school.

I would also be late, but I can't go to the office and get a late slip now because the bell hasn't rung yet.

Just as I thought that the ringing of the bell filled the hallways and a shove from behind me made me realize I hadn't moved away from the bathroom. I glared at the back of the jock's head, I failed to actually care and remember the guys name.

I dragged my eyes away from the back of his head and started the walk to the office where I would get a late slip. If it was possible to be late in getting a late slip then by the time I got to the office I would be late.

The pain throughout my body just made me go slower and to be honest, I was tempted to skip all classes and go to lunch when it was time, but Evan was in one of my morning classes and I can't disappoint him.

I mean, I can. I just don't want to. Why? Because...well...I don't really know I just don't want to.

Wait, why don't I just skip the classes without Evan in them?

Acting on that thought instead of walking to the office, I was walking outside to sit at a tree and wait for all classes I was skipping to end.

It was boring at first, but eventually I found myself slipping into a nap.

Hopefully a peaceful nap to make up for the nights I have gone without sleep.