In truth, Jimin had no idea what on earth did he say, besides for the fact that it's in quick English, his attention is all on Yoongi. Suddenly, he feels anger build up inside of him again.

"You have so much time to hang out with others, but not even enough time to reply to your friend's calls and texts?" he says with an undeniable tone of furious and sadness combined.

Yoongi's mouth opens up, but no words come out. He turns to his foreign friend. "Excuse me, Chris but may I speak to him for a moment?" he says in English, again. Jimin wanted to fucking strangle him since he couldn't understand. He's blaming Namjoon for this.

"Yeah, sure." Chris beams up with a pearly smile.

Yoongi nods in response before standing up, harshly holding Jimin by the wrist and eventually leading him outside. After wards, he lets go of the younger and tucks both his hands inside his pockets.

"You couldn't even regard me as your friend and instead called me him." Jimin is the first to break the ice, a bitter smile forming from his pink lips.

"Jimin, what are you doing here?" Yoongi's tone is different from earlier. "Aren't you supposed to be studying?" he inquires.

"Then what about you, hyung?" the younger crosses his arms with a serious expression etched on his face. "Aren't you supposed to be studying?"

"Well, yeah," Yoongi shrugs idly. "but I had too much time on my hands and I still do. So I decided to chill for awhile."

Jimin's anger only seems to increase as he hollows his cheeks once. "You have so much time on your hands, yet you can't even answer my calls? Why is that?"

Yoongi shrugs again, averting his gaze from Jimin's piercing one.

"Are you ignoring me?"

"It's not like that."

"Then why? The past, few days have been vexing for me, hyung."

"I'm-"

"I needed someone to company me and you're the only one I could think of strangely." Jimin confesses, slowly astonishing Yoongi. "Because I know you'll be there for me. I don't even know what's wrong with me but... I missed you." His voice softens at the last part, as if he was resisting himself.

To others, it might sound heart-warming and all, but Yoongi.. he's simply ticked off. The boy's trying to pry in his heart again even though he promised to not make him feel this way again.

To make him feel troubled.

To confuse him.

Jimin promised and yet here he is again.

Yoongi rubs his skin just above his eyebrow before finaly looking at Jimin's deep, hurtful orbs. "Do you wanna know the truth?"

Jimin's ears perk up as his longing eyes only seem to gradually anticipate. "O-Of course I do. I want to know why the fuck have you not been able to answer any of my phone calls nor texts."

"I changed my number." Yoongi bluntly states, keeping a strong expression.

"Come again?"

He shuts his eyes close and takes a deep breath. "I changed my number." he repeats.

Jimin furrows his eyebrows in confusion. "You... why? And why did you not tell me?"

"Just because."

"Just because what? Answer me completely, hyung." He sounds so desperate and needy, but he doesn't care one bit.

Yoongi runs a hand through his dark locks. "You should know the reason by now, Jimin. You know why I decided to do it."

"No, I don't!"

"Is everything all right here?" Chris suddenly appears, startling both males. "I just wanted to come and check since you guys were taking too long. And Yoongi," he looks at the said male. "the coffee's getting cold. Better hurry up."

Jimin sends him a dagging glare, resisting the urge to pounce on him and land small but hard fists on his face.

Yoongi's lips turn into a firm line. "Okay. I'll be right back in. Thanks." Chris nods at him and returns back inside.

"Hyung, our conversation." Jimin quickly reminds him with a woeful voice. He only just saw him today. He can't leave again.

"Listen, we'll just continue this when we meet again, okay?" Yoongi smiles ruefully at the younger as he does a casual pat on his shoulder. "For now, think about what I told you earlier. If you finally find the answer, come to me again."

"But hyung-"

"Don't put your studies aside though. That's still important."

Jimin looks at him sadly. "Yoongi-hyung."

"I'll be go back inside now. It was nice talking to after a while, Jiminie." Yoongi gives one last pat before turning it into a wave. "Bye now, okay? Go home safely."

And with that, Yoongi trudges back into the cafe, leaving a lonely Jimin outside.

He really left.

Jimin couldn't believe it.

___

___

pray for me that i don't get writer's block after all of this shit. but this was one, long chapter omg