Story Idea Number Two (Fluffy/Cliche)

Hey guys it's Anima1 and Paperthought hear. And we bring you the next and final story Idea. This one will be full of fluff and cliche moments. The story will also progress faster. So please enjoy!

Kyoya's POV
Kyoya sighed as he walked through the library looking for Haruhi the librarian once again. He found her shelving books about math. She turned around and smiled. "Do you need more advise Mr. Ootori?"Asked Haruhi.
"Yeah I need help figuring some things out."
"Ok I'll open up a meeting room" said Haruhi as she took a ring of keys out of her pocket.
"What do you need advise for this time?" Said Haruhi.
(Mini Time Skip)

Tamaki's POV
Tamaki was walking through the library to find another book to read, when he heard some hushed voices.
He quietly sneaked over to the library's meeting rooms where he thought he heard the voices.
His eyes widened when he saw Kyoya talking to the librarian in the meeting room. What on earth could Kyoya be talking to the librarian about. Tamaki thought to himself. And that's when he saw the crack in the door. He couldn't quite tell what they were saying so he crept closer and hid behind a book shelf.

Haruhi's POV
Haruhi smiled to herself as she saw the not so sneaky blond teacher, Tamaki hiding behind a book shelf. She sighed, these to were never going to get together unless she did something. She quickly tried to suppress a laugh when she realized that the door to the meeting room was open, and that tamaki could probably hear everything that they were saying. She sighed, better now then never she thought.
"So Mr. Ootori what do you need advise on this time?" Said Haruhi
Kyoya sighed "I can't go on teaching hear if I'm gunna be enemy's with Tamaki. I need some advise on how to tell him that I like him"

Tamaki's POV
Tamaki gasped his face flushing bright red as he quickly covered his mouth realizing that he just gave away his hiding position.

Kyoya's POV

Kyoya's eyes widened as he realized that the stupid idiot Tamaki was standing behind the book shelf and had been listening to their whole conversation. His face flushed bright red as he realized that Tamaki had heard what he said about him. He quickly turned away and glared at Haruhi. Who just smiled and said, "Looks like you don't need any advise Mr. Ootori. And next time if you don't want anyone to hear your conversation you should probably close the door. I'll let you two figure things out from hear." Haruhi said.

And with that she left, leaving Kyoya and Tamaki with bright red faces, pounding harts and two confessions hanging in the air.

To be continued ...

Please vote and comment on both of the story ideas. What ever you guys pick. Paperthought and I Anima1 will continue to write. And if you like and comment enough we might continue the story with the least votes as another book.

P.S If you liked this story I have one other mini Fruits Basket story and am currently working on a soon to be published RWBY story where you our inside the world of remnant and attend beckon. So please check these out. See you next time. Sincerely Anima1 and Paperthought.