seventeen - dm + groupchat

DIRECT MESSAGE
claudiatihan, zaraphillips

claudiatihan
babe, are you okay?

zaraphillips
no! I don't know how the press found out.

we were supposed to keep it off tabs and I'm stressing out about it

claudiatihan
who do you think snitched on you?

jaibrooks
i don't know, someone that hates my guts and they even think that COLE IS MY REBOUND and that i'm using him to get over Jai?!?! That is not true! AHHH FUCK SAKES

claudiatihan
well, are you?? like using him as a rebound???

zaraphillips
are you seriously asking that? for fuck sakes claudia.

claudiatihan
I'm sorry but i just think you're going too fast. You're already in a relationship after you called off a ENGAGEMENT 3 months ago?

zaraphillips
WE ARE NOT IN A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP, we're only FRIENDS, can't we hang out as friends? But I didn't know you were in charge of my love life. THE WORLD even says that i'm moving on too fast but they don't know anything! It's my love life and you and the rest are making a BIG deal out of it. I'm getting comments on my posts that i'm a slut and a liar and a whore and etc for using Cole! This is why i didn't want the media to know.

claudiatihan
shit zara, so so sorry

zaraphillips
no, i'm just sick of everything and everyone.

-

groupchat
RIVERDALE SLUTS + Zuz
colesprouse, madelame, kjapa, lilireinhart, zaraphillips, caseycott, camimendes

bombshell
you were engaged??

queen zuz
yes i was.

ginger kiwi
to jai brooks?

queen zuz
Yes but i called it off because he has done something horrible to me. i didn't want the public to know about it for many reasons and this is one of them. the media will twist up their words and make up lies. i wanted my wedding to be normal. like i wasn't famous. like i was just a stranger. like a normal person.

brittany murphy
can i ask what he did?

queen zuz
he was so sweet to me. he would give me roses every week, kiss me good morning and good night, he did everything for me. He was the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for....
It was all a lie. damn, he was a good actor. He used me for fame. he called the paparazzi's to our wedding. i broke it off on the day. He wanted it to be public. there were dozens of paparazzi's, it was insane...

shawmila fan
wow, i'm so sorry zara

keller
that is so fucked up.

bombshell
are you still in love with him?

queen zuz
well, the love is still there. it never went away.

ginger kiwi
that is so low of you.

queen zuz
what do you mean?

ginger kiwi
you used Cole to get over that jerk. Is cole just a rebound to you? is that what he is? you guys hung out like everyday, just the two of you and you're still in love with that asshole. i'm not stupid, we all aren't. We know Cole has feelings for you and you were too blind because you lead him on like a stray dog while you are IN LOVE with someone else.

beansprout
KJ, don't.

queen zuz
I'm sorry. I really am Cole.
SEEN

Cole?
SEEN

Guys, please.
SEEN

-

SHIT HAS GONE DOWN, DAMN KJ