11- Whoops...

Today Mark had asked Sean's parents if he could watch him in his house since he needed to take care of some things there. Naturally, they said yes. After all, Mark cleaned, cooked and ran errands for them. Seeing as he needed to catch up on those same things in his home, they had no issue with it.

"Just make sure he's asleep by bedtime no matter where you guys are. I know he's okay with you." Said Mr. McLoughlin as he grabbed his phone from the counter.

Asher was always rushing more to leave the house. He hated hitting traffic and would much rather wait to clock in for an hour or more if it meant not being stuck in his vehicle for too long.

Gwendolyn would usually leave later, giving her more time to get ready. Either way, by 7:20 both parents were gone.

Sean was barely waking up while Mark packed his bag for the day.

"Whatcha doin'?" He sleepily asked the sitter.

Mark ruffled his hair, messing up his bedhead even more. "Just getting your stuff ready. We're going to my house."

Sean yawned and stretched. "Why?"

"I gotta clean and stuff. Y'know, like I do here. What toys do you want me to pack for ya?"

The tired boy pointed at some plastic dinosaurs and his favorite trucks.

Once packing was done, Sean was bathed and fed before leaving the McLoughlin household.

~~~~~

Upon arriving to his house, Sean made his way over the recliner in Mark's living room. He climbed up onto it, his hoodie fabric made him slide down a bit. It took him several tries but he managed to sit down properly before Mark came through the door with his bag.

He left Sean to his own devices while he went to work around the house. Granted, he wasn't there enough time to make a big mess in the place, clothes and dust would still pile up. He decided to take care of it before he came home to a pigsty one night.

Sean was on the furniture so he was not a bother while Mark was sweeping and mopping the floor. The man also decided to multitask and throw some clothes in the washer while he cooked them lunch/dinner. Considering Sean had never tried Milanese-style chicken, Mark figured he'd make it for him.

"What's it taste like?"

"It's like a big chicken nugget but with fancier sauce and cheese. Trust me, you'll like it. You like white rice too, right?"

Sean nodded and waited patiently for lunch. Mark was right, he liked it. A lot, actually. He asked for another piece! Mark made sure it was just a little more since he didn't want him getting sick. Sean was full and sleepy now, so much so that he put himself down for a nap. He spread out his blanket on the floor along with a small pillow he brought with him.

Mark shook his head while smirking at the kid.

M: "You can't make this shit up. This kid made himself a bed in the middle of my living room and fell asleep in it!"

Almost immediately, Bob and Wade replied in the group chat.

B: "You can't be serious."

W: "I call bull."

M: *photo sent* "Not bull."