three

"DAD" Justin eagerly screamed, he couldn't wait any longer to see his love.

"Yes son" Jeremy said going down the stairs seeing a pacing Justin. 

"Can I go to college" Justin said desperately looking at his father. Justin was so determined, if his father said no he would probably go anyway.   

"Why?" Jeremy confusingly answered, he knew his son would never want to go to college. When Justin was 16 he made sure to tell his father that college wasn't for him, and he was sick of school. Justin knew he could make a living with his looks, yes he was that cocky.

"I just think it'll be good for me" he smiled thinking about Selena. Ever since he met Selena no other girl has kept him interested or satisfied.

"No can do son, but you can have a tour of Harvard, oooo that would be great and we can rate it in the next article I'm writing" Jeremy beamed happily.

Justin nodded his head rapidly "thank you dad" then Justin ran off up the stairs but turned around quickly "hey dad when are we going".

"Tomorrow" Jeremy laughed at how excited his son was.

                                                                                                 -

"Hey you seem lost" Selena looked up from her Map to see a really beautiful girl with long hair. She seems nice Selena thought.

"Yeah I'm looking for my dorm room" Selena said looking back at her map. It still felt unreal being here after all her hard work.

"Ohhh if you like I can help" she grinned.

"Really oh thank god" Selena sighed in relief. She examined the girl in front of her, wow she's gorgeous Selena thought. 

"By the way my name is Ariana, Ariana Grande" she says, Selena smiled at her "Selena, Selena Gomez" they both exchange number and went on to find the dorms room. She looked at her surroundings, she was excited to call her mom, and what it's like in Harvard.

"OMIGOSH" Ariana yelled causing Selena to flinch, she wasn't expecting to be pulled out her thoughts. "What are you okay?" she looked at Ariana like she was a crazy woman.

"Yeah it's just we're sharing dormssss" Ariana sang wrapping her arms around Selena, she hugged her back, both squealing in excitement. "YAY I won't be with a stranger and by the way you have a beautiful voice" Selena said admiringly she really did have a beautiful voice.

"Thank you" Ariana blushed. Ariana wanted to be a singer, but her mom wanted her to have an education and thought singing wouldn't be good for the long run.

                                                                                                -

Justin got his outfit ready for tomorrow and will finally reunite with the beautiful girl he had on his mind. He thought about all the things he would say to her, which made him nervous.

Justin couldn't sleep he wished tomorrow could come so he could see her but then he realized Harvard is far away for New York. 

                                                                                                -

"I can't believe it there's an art gallery" Selena gushed looking at all the beautiful art pieces on the wall. Selena and Ariana went to an art gallery after finishing decorating and cleaning their dorm.

"I know there's also a really nice park that I like to go to" Ariana whispered walking besides Selena going outside of the art gallery to get fresh air.

"You've been here before?" Selena asked noticing she had knowledge about the school. 

"Only come to visit when my brother was here 2 years ago" Selena nodded.

"Oh I wish I have a brother I only have sisters how is it like to have a brother" Selena always wanted a brother, especially a older brother to protect her from boys if they did her wrong.

"Very annoying but I love him he's 23 right now his name is Frankie, what about you how is it like to have sisters" Ariana always wanted sisters she wanted someone to talk to instead of her mom it was weird to her.

"One of them is 5 named Gracie she is so cute I love her to death and the other one is named Tori she's 13 I love her but she's never off her phone she always on tik tok or always snapchatting I swear she snaps everything and since she's always on tik tok she would make me do dances with her" Selena laughed.

"Well damn kids these days" Ariana chuckled opening the door to their room.

After doing their night routine Selena was thinking about the handsome man she would see almost everyday, she was thinking if he went to Starbucks wondering where she was at. Like he would care she thought, but she hoped he did she knew his player ways so she tried to forget about him.

"I'm gonna go to sleep it's getting late" Selena said looking at her clock.

"Goodnight Sel" Ariana yawned.

"Goodnight Ari" Selena mumbled before going to slumber thinking about the boy that made her summer.

                                                                                                    -

"Dad" Justin went in his room luckily Pattie, Jaxon, and Jazzy went to visit gramma, he didn't need to worry about waking them up.

"Justin what do you want? you're not scared of the dark are you? cause you're to old to be sleeping in you're parents bedroom" Jeremy said tiredly wanting to get sleep.

"We need to go Harvard now".

-
HIIII sorry I haven't been updating this book I feel like this book is bad but I like to dedicate this chapter to Rafster9004 for wanting this book to update😊💕

Hope you enjoyed I literally wrote this chapter right now lol

Yay sel and Ari are becoming besties

Bye ppls ily💕😭😘