Chapter Seven

As I drove to the boarding house with Elena and Elijah, I felt exhausted.

"You look tired, Li." I heard Elena state, obviously watching me in the mirror.

"Hmm." I could only shrug in response.

Upon return to the boarding house, we were greeted by the sounds of struggle.

Wondering what on earth was happening, we hurried into the room. Myself feeling unsteady on my feet.

"Stop!" I heard Elena shout as I walked through the door.

The first thing I caught sight of was Damon and Stefan fighting, but soon let each other go when they saw Elena.

"Now you've invited him in?" Damon asked Elena.

But Elijah decided to answer for her. "The two of you will come to no harm at my hands. I only ask for one thing in return."

"What?"

"An apology."

If I wasn't so tired, and wasn't developing a huge headache I might have laughed at the look on Damon's face.

Stefan apologised politely. But Damon.... You want to know what Damon said?

"You can all go to hell."

"Ah!" My headache suddenly got a lot worse than before. The pain made my knee's buckle and I fell to the floor, clutching my head.

"W-what's happening?" I tried to ask Damon as he quickly knelt next to me, as the others hurried over.

My brain felt as if it was on fire. Every little sound made it feel as if it was going to burst.

And then suddenly I wasn't in the room anymore.

I was in the middle of nowhere.

Looking at the moon.

Waiting.

For?

I have no idea.

But it was important.

I was sad.

So sad.

My hands felt like they were burning.

What's going on?

My eyes felt as if they were also on fire.

The moon was almost ready.

Almost full.

But for what?

"Liana?" Whispered the voice I loved so much.

But who?

"My angel."

And then I was back in the boarding house.

"I- I don't know." Damon stuttered. Answering my question from what seemed like hours ago.

I looked up at them trying not to pass out. When they caught sight of my eyes they gasped.

"Oh my god!" Elena exclaimed as she took in my bright orange eyes. Full of fire.

"We need to put her to sleep somehow. Or she will die." Elijah told them hurriedly.

"I'm sorry Liana." I heard Stefan mumble. I was about to ask why, but he hit me around the head.

Hard.