I need some time alone!!

Start from the beginning

"Yeah.. I won't.." I said a smile playing across my lips.

"Okay!! I will send you a car in 20.." He said.

"That's fine.. Thanks.." I said and hung up.

I again walked back to the hangout place those fou- sorry five idiots had turned my cabin into!

Seriously! It wouldn't surprise me if they start spinning the bottle on the ground and play Truth or Dare!!

I rolled my eyes and glanced at the camera in the corner giving it a
Are-you-showing-this-to-Satan???

And

If-you-are,-Why-the-hell-satan-doesn't-do-anything-about-it??

But again!
Satan wanted me to pay for what I have done !

Why on the earth he would do something about it??

I again rolled my eyes and sat on the chair. I looked at my laptop.
I haven't done a single thing today!!

I was just staring at the blank white screen when there was a knock on the door.

"Com-" I was about to say when one of those idiots opened the door to reveal Jones!

"Oh hi!" He said taking in the surroundings,"I didn't know you have got quite a good company there!" He said looking around and then looking at me.

This is what I needed!!
One more unknown person.

A sharp pain shot in my head and I couldn't take it anymore!

I got my laptop and my bag and I walked to the door.

Without saying a word to David or any of those 5 idiots, I walked out of the room trying not to fall while descending the stairs because of the sharp pain in my head.

I really needed silence and some time alone..
I couldn't bare the noise and unknown people anymore.

Without informing Satan or Christen about it, I left the building.

There was already a yellow car sent by Brother. I got into the driving seat after telling the driver to go back home.

"But Miss.. Sir Evan asked me to drive you wherever you want!" He argued.
As expected!!

"Please.. Just go home!" I requested.

"But Miss? Si-"

"I will talk to Brother.. He won't say anything to you.. You can really go.." I said pinching my eyebrows because of the pain.

He reluctantly agreed and went.

I rolled up the windows and sat therefor few minutes enjoying silence and solitude.

I really desperately needed it!!

I have this weird issue with people! My health gets worse when I am forced to be around people.. That's why I prefer to be alone..

I sometimes even faint when I am with sooo many unknown people..

I sometimes have panic attacks or even find it hard to breath when I am with a big group..

I started the car and drove off away from the building and the city.

Once I was out of the city, I rolled down the windows.
The fresh night air hit my face which made me feel free and comfortable.. Away from everyone!

Brothers know my this issue..
They even know I get normal when I am left alone for sometime..

May be that's why Evan allowed me to stay alone!
Otherwise, Evan letting me drive alone in the night when I have severe headache is as possible as satan loving bright neon colours!!

Thank God he didn't tell Dean or himself talk to satan!

Ugh!! I don't even wanna think about that SATAN now!!

I am sure he did know about this!! This is mental harassment!!
It is hurting me! What I did to him was if no harm! But this is!!

Coming out of my thoughts, I looked around. I was in the middle of nowhere.. There were trees on my both the sides and the road was deserted!

Just what I was looking for right now!

I stopped the car on the side of the road and got out holding my bag and phone.

I knew this road and this place!

I followed familiar path through the dense trees for about 10 minutes and finally fresh air hit my face and I was greeted with the shining moon and sparkling stars in the darkness of night.

I walked ahead in the open space and stood where the land ended.

I could see the city lights from there. I sat on the big rock at the end of the cliff and gazed at the stars calming myself down.

Hey guys!
Here is another chapter!

I am realllyyyyy reaaaalllyyyyy soorryyy for late update...

Poor poor Carly!
Yes I am using Carly because it goes with both the names, Scarlett and Caroline, Right?

Right!

So what you think about this one??

We are on #1️⃣5️⃣!!

Thanks to all of those who have voted and commented on this book and those who have added this to your reading lists!!

And to those who are out there wearing an invisibility cloak!!😘😘!

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                         ~32tyga😘😘