Prolouge

Once Upon a Time, 

A Kingdom in China was ruled by a fair and wise Emperor along with his wife. They've been wishing to have a child for a long time to be their next heir to the throne of China. Not long after the Emperor announced to his citizens that their Empress is Pregnant to a healthy baby Girl. They named her Princess Sabine Cheng.

Sabine grew up to be a very Beautiful Princess. Very kind to her subjects, obedient, smart, helpful to everyone in need and most of all, a good example of a Princess to everyone in China. At the age of 18, the whole China celebrated her special day.

That's the day where she met Prince Tom Dupain. A handsome, brave and strong Prince who protects his kingdom in harm. That time, they both fell in love, the first time they laid their eyes on each other.

It's been like 9 months since they've known each other and a year after they got married, they were gifted to have a very beautiful and talented daughter named Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

When Marinette was only 5 years old, Her grandmother, the Queen of China, got ill and was slowly dying, leaving her grandfather and mother to be depressed and frustrated. Marinette, as a cheerful and joyful kid, comforted her grandfather, saying the word: It'll be okay.

Two months after the funeral of their late Queen, Marinette and her parents moved to Paris, France in order to live a happy and normal life.

And now, the real story begins...