Kkwak jaba nal deopchigi jeone
Nae mami neol nochigi jeone
Say what you want
Say what you want
Niga jinjjaro wonhaneun ge mwoya

"Hmm..who do you think it was?" I'm sorry but I'm eavesdropping right now y/n "I don't know but I saw that upperclassman hiding yesterday" you said and I became nervous "what's his name?" I gulped waiting for your reply "I-" "Jungkook-ah! Stop that" Tae Hyung cut her, I walked towards them and I can feel you're looking at me "wah Jungkook's is a man now" Jimin Hyung teased while he put his hand on my shoulder.

Kkwak jaba nal deopchigi jeone
Nae mami neol nochigi jeone
Say what you want
Say what you want
Niga jinjjaro wonhaneun ge mwoya

"Hyung we should join the singing competition!" I said and they both rolled their eyes "it's just the three of us Kookie" Jimin Hyung explained "they said we can let other people outside the school to join our team! That means we can call the rest of the Hyungs!" I exclaimed excitedly while they smiled at me and agreed.

Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde
Heundeuneun geonde heundeuneun geonde

"Jin Hyung accept Kookie's request, it's for her girl" Tae Hyung winked at me while talking to Jin Hyung "hmmmm...fine but you will invite the three right?" Jin Hyung asked and we nod. 1 down 3 to go.

We went to Yoongi Hyung's house and we knocked on his bedroom "Suga Hyung? You up?" I asked "yeah! Come in!" I'm surprised that he is not asleep "okay, so you're saying that you want to get your 'girl's' attention?" Suga Hyung asked and I nod "okay I'll help" then I thanked him.

We did the rest after that and Namjoon hyung agreed so does Hobi Hyung.

Geoteuron bad bad girl, sogeun deo bad bad girl
Na gateun namjal nochimyeon huhoehage doel geol
Mesinjeo hwaginhaenoko nureuji annneun neoui haengwi
"1″ jari eobseo jimgwa dongsie songman taji
Nebigeisyeonina salkkabwa
(Ppareum ppareum ppareum) eopilharyeogo
Gyesok nan (adung badung badung)
Jinsim? (I got 'em) dwissim? (I got 'em)
Naega yuilhage gatji motan geon neoui (areum areumdaum)

"Woah~ your school is huge, so where's the principal's office?" Jin Hyung asked and the three of us led them. As we we're walking down the hallways I stopped "what's wrong Jungkook?" Hyung asked and I looked down and continued walking.

No please don't accept his love y/n-ah please. I frowned when i saw a guy who was down on one knee and asking y/n to be his 'angel'. Really? He's a fuccboy.

I naega eotteoke byeonhamyeon doegenni, hol' up
Mildang? Eojang? Geureon geo nan jal molleo
Daesin apeumyeon 119 malgo nal bulleo
Niga ullamyeon ureo, useuramyeon useo, gureuramyeon gulleo

The principal signed our paper for agreeing on our song and group. I was so happy but... She said yes to him.

Andal nasseo na andal nasseo
Niga mwonde? Neoman jallasseo?
Wae nareul jakku nollyeo nollyeo
Neo ije geuman hol' up hol' up

"Jungkook here's our song" Suga hyung and Namjoon hyung handed me the CD "it's called Boy in Luv" and I smiled, I'm glad I have these Hyungs. I don't know what I'll do without them.

The event is getting nearer and nearer and we we're practicing in the Music room 1.

But little did we know that someone is watching us and listening the whole time.

Kkwak jaba nal deopchigi jeone
Nae mami neol nochigi jeone
Say what you want
Say what you want
Niga jinjjaro wonhaneun ge mwoya

"Yeee!!! We finished the last practice boys! We need to work hard for our maknae" Hobi hyung said and we hugged each others.

Time skip-event + their turn:

"Ladies and gentlemen! We're introducing you BTS aka Bangtan Sonyeondan!" They announced and some of the students laughed at our name. I looked y/n and she's with her 'boyfriend' "Jungkook let's do this okay? Don't be nervous, even if you don't win her heart at least we can win the trophy got it?" Namjoon hyung said and I nod.

(Skip)

'Okay it's the last part, and I'm getting nervous' I took a deep breath.

Kkwak jaba nal deopchigi jeone
Nae mami neol nochigi jeone
Say what you want
Say what you want
Niga jinjjaro wonhaneun ge mwoya

Here we go "Doegopa neoui oppa neoreul hyanghan naui maeumeul wae molla" I sang and I reached my hand towards your direction and the light was concentrating on you

"Nareul moreun cheokhaedo chagaun cheokhaedo
Neol mireonaejin motagesseo"

I looked at you and you're looking at me with that angry expression "looks like I lose" I said loud enough for the other Hyungs to hear.
Doegopa neoui oppa
Neoui namjaga doel geoya dugobwa
Naui maeumi nege dato

"Jigeum dallyeogal geoya~!" I closed my eyes as tears starts flowing down slowly
"Kkwak jaba nal deopchigi jeone" I was looking down most of the part and tried my best not to cry some more

Nae mami neol nochigi jeone (nochigi jeone)
Say what you want
Say what you want
Niga jinjjaro wonhaneun ge mwoya

It's so frustrating, everything I've done to win your heart is just useless. I even saw you crumple the letter I gave you "I guess I can't just keep my mouth shut the whole time.

Kkwak jaba nal deopchigi jeone
Nae mami neol nochigi jeone
Say what you want
Say what you want
Niga jinjjaro wonhaneun ge mwoya

"It's okay Jungkook, we are still here to support you okay?"

Timeskip

Everyone was clapping as the winners hold their trophy "I guess second place is okay right?" Suga hyung said and the others agreed.

As the event finished, Hyungs decided to walk me home to make me feel better and to cheer me up. "You liar! I hate you! We are done!" Someone shouted and it caught our attention. It was y/n, I saw her slap her 'boyfriend' and I chuckled.

"I should've chose-" she said walking away but she was caught by her ex "Jungkook?! That guy? You like him?! He isn't good enough for you y/n!" He said and I walked towards them and my Hyungs let me.

"She said your relationship is done, can't you understand that? Shouting at a beautiful girl like her is so uncool. You're just saying those stuffs to me because you're in denial and can't accept the fact that I.AM.BETTER.THAN.YOU"

I then grabbed Y/n's hand "Jungkook oppa" you called me and I stopped and give you a warm hug "don't cry okay? If there's anything you need I'll be here as your boyfriend" I said and I felt you smiled in my chest "I'll never broke your heart, ever I promise".

I know that she doesn't agree to be my girlfriend but hey, she'll say it tomorrow.

The next day:

"So umm..since you said you're my boyfriend, then I can ummm say this. I LOVE YOU JUNGKOOK OPPA" you said before you hung up

____________________
😉😊

04172017