Its My Diary & I Need It Now!

Start from the beginning

*

*

*

*

It wasn’t the hotel where they had the party, it was like a condo, the first floor included the kitchen and the living room with three different game systems sitting in the entertainment storage. On the wall was three 32’ flat screen TVs’ . what the hell did they need three flat screens for? I shook my head viewing more of the condo. It was TOO much if you think about it, they had unnecessary things but then again they are twelve well to Prince he’s sixteen.

“welcome to our island of awesome.” Prod said throwing his hands into the air smiling then running over to the couch jumping on it.

“We should go swimming.” Ray suggested his hands clasped around Moni’s waist. It was kind of odd how close they were after about three days!

“we don’t have bathing suits.” I implied.

“I think your underwear would do.” Roc said winking at me, I could still punch him right?

Prince laughed. “we got extra bathing suits, come with me.” he said pulling on my arm gently. He took me to the pool outlet closet, which was full with different types of girl bathing suits in sizes, colors and styles.

“Why do you have so many bathing suits?”

“Because we have many girls over.”

“Do you make out with all of them?” I questioned not really caring but just wanting to know.

“why do you care?” he said folding his arms against his chest leaning on the door frame.

“I don’t” I said way too quickly walking into the closet and picking out two bathing suits for Moni and I.

“You two can change in here.” Ray said opening a door, it was one of the bedrooms, probably a guest room because there was no sign of life inside, there was another 32’ flat screen TV plastered up on the wall, a huge walk in closet that was empty and a queen sized bed that was ACTUALLY made other then that there was nothing left inside. I closed the door behind us after repeatedly telling both Prod and Roc they can’t watch Moni and I change.

“this is great.” Moni exclaimed jumping onto the bed, I watched her with wide eyes. Throwing both of our bathing suits onto the bed.

“which one is mine?” she asked still jumping up and down removing her shirt.

I shrugged I could care less we wore the same size so it didn’t matter if she chose the green bikini or the pink bikini. She jumped off the bed, “could you be a little more enthusiastic?”

I thought she held more enthusiasm for the both of us, so it was no use in me acting loopy.

“Whats going on with you and Ray?” I asked removing my shirt, reaching for the green bathing suit. She looked at me then at the door.

“nothing, I’m just having fun.”

“it doesn’t look that way.”

“Forget what it looks like because your just on the outside looking in! I do have a boyfriend.” she said folding her arms.

“did you have sex with him?” I questioned ignoring the fact that she mentioned having a boyfriend, because these pass few days I forgot all about her and Liam even dating.

“no! damn what you think I’m a whore? I am a good girl Trace.” she said with a smile and a wink, putting on the pink bathing suit and leaving the room without me. This was going to be tense, and how long could this really last for? Her and Ray I mean, they are DIE HARD teen sensation ‘oh my god Mindless Behavior!’ if this goes out into media that Ray has a new beau not only will Liam be crushed but her parents too and his, plus all Ray Ray’s ‘# 1 wifeys’ will being coming after my best friend with pitch forks and knives. Problem is in some way I’ll still be in the middle of this bullshit even if I don’t want to. I finally got the rest of the bathing suit on, walking towards the pool. They were already inside. Moni sitting on the edge and Ray inside the pool standing between her legs hands wrapped around her waist. I walked over to the other half of the pool where Prince, Prod and Roc were playing with a beach ball. I sat on the side just watching, waiting for them to notice I was there and it only took Prod to throw the ball my way for them to see I was there. They swam over, Roc being on one side, Prod being on the other and Prince being in the middle. They exchanged looks with each other then looked up at me obviously up to something.