Its My Diary & I Need It Now!

Two days went by after the miniature golfer date thingy, and let me tell you Mindless Idiots grew on me, or at least Roc, Prod and Prince did because every time Moni and I hung out with them her and Ray would disappear from the group. She never got into details on what they ACTUALLY were doing when we were alone, but it doesn’t take a rocket science to figure it out.

They were coming over our house today, well Moni’s but you know what I mean. the bad news was that her parents were there but then again they seem kind of cool-ish. If her dad’s cool with us wearing dresses shorter then short then I don’t think he would have a problem with guys coming over.

“Can I get something to drink?” Roc questioned sitting on the couch.

“We don’t have sugar.” Moni shrugged sitting close to Ray as he slung his arm around her neck. Her parents were upstairs, but every once in awhile you could hear her father walk to the top of the steps and peer down which caused Moni to jump up from Ray’s grip. I had a feeling he knew nothing about Liam, and Mr. Alexander knew nothing about Moni and Ray’s little affairs.

“Yal ain’t got no sugar?” Prod exclaimed. “Daaamnn!” he said mocking Chris Tucker from Friday.

All joking and laughing ceased once we heard Mr. Alexander walk down the steps slowly. He was a scary looking guy I have to admit, well built like he was in the army since pre-school. He could kill with his bare hands if he wanted to. Now don’t think he just looks like the Beast walking around the castle and shit intimidating people, Mr. Alexander was handsome and if he wasn’t three times my age I would totally try to ‘hit’ that he was kind and the nicest parent you would probably meet. Moni jumped up off the couch and came to sit close to me, leaving Ray confused and shaken. I felt bad for the pig-tailed boy he resembled a lost cat or puppy.

Mr. Alexander finally reached the landing eyeing each and every one of us, it was kind of suspicious that the four boys set on one couch while Moni and I set on the other. But he didn’t question it, he grunted and walked into the kitchen.

“your dad’s huge!” Prod choked out glancing towards the kitchen then at Moni who didn’t say anything but shrugged.

Roc and Prince looked bored and uninterested either they didn’t see him or they were used to girls acting frightened around there dads when they come around. I bit my lip hoping that wasn’t the case and they didn’t see him, but Mr. Alexander was hard to miss, and even though Roc tries his best to hide his player side from you girls out there he was NO DOUBT a huge player.

“Where’s your pool?” Ray said looking around the room. Moni and I exchanged glances.

“We don’t have one.” Moni replied. The guys gasped and made slight remarks.

“where are you game systems?” Prod said.

“downstairs.” Moni began causing the guys to get up from the couch. “but its my dads.”

They sat down back into their positions it was no way they were gonna mess with Moni’s gladiator looking dad.

“Man lets go to our place, we cant do shit over here!” Roc snapped causing the other three to get up off the couch and walk towards the door.

I told you they were jerks in the flesh, they just insulted Moni’s house but instead of getting offended like I was she smiled and called to her dad. “Daddy, Tracey and I are going out.”

“Where?” I heard Mr. Alexander deep voice say from the kitchen.

“Out.” Moni said pushing everybody out the house and locking it from behind. Once again she was deciding for me, not that I had a problem with it anymore as much, like I said before Prince is a new guy he’s not trying to throw his tongue down my throat the only one whose constantly bothering me is Prod and I think its cute. Roc not so much with his wandering hands.