Something's Wrong... (Redone BFW: Lost Memories Chapter)

Sorry I may be a little rusty with BFW fanfictions. I haven't watched this show in about a year or two! Also, sorry this is short and I won't update very often. I'm not much of a BFW fan as much anymore seeing that I wrote this story around two years ago. Sorry!

Cyd's POV

"Ugh, my head," I groaned, waking up in Shelby's bedroom.
"Look who's finally awake," Shelby giggled.
"Hey, Shelbs," I greeted. I immediately got a sharp sting in my neck and a huge rush of pain flowed through my head.
"Cyd, are you alright?" She asked me.
"Yeah..." I started sweating.
"What's wrong?" Shelby asked nervously.
"I...uh... forgot your... name...???" I said nervously.
"Cyd, are you sure you're okay?" She asked me.
"Yeah, just forgot my best friend in the world's name, that's all," I said sarcastically.
"Cyd, this is serious," She said.
"We have to ask Barry if maybe time travel has to do with this," She said.
"Wait, who's Barry again?" I asked her. She just stared at me with a blank expression on her face. She grabbed my arm and rushed me downstairs even though I was still in my pajamas.

"Barry!" She shouted, bursting into a strange looking van. On the inside, there was a bunch of science equipment.
"Shelby, quiet down! I'm trying to feed Mr. Nibbles his prototype growth serum!" The boy shouted, holding weird looking carrot bits in the palm of his hand while pointing at a brown bunny with a black spot on its right foot. I giggled.
"Cyd, you never giggle. Especially, not in a girly way. Are you okay?" Barry asked. I looked at him strangely. He was right, but I don't understand how a complete stranger would know that about me.