Chapter 17

Hey my Shadow Pack! Sorry for not doing jack shit for a while but i have been so busy. Ok something important im going to be letting you guys create the chapter name from now on unless i have one for a important chapter. Finally i have made a new book called 'Ask A British Teen' you can ask me any questions you have there if you have any. Any hope you enjoy!

Hunter's Point Of View

I was confused by the story Sam told us A Yautja would never get cocky, they are noble hunters I sighed then a thought popped into my head Scott I walked with Sandra and Sam since Scott said he had to go "Ok thanks Hunter, you can go if you want" I nodded slowly then patted Sam's back carefully. I walked to Scott's cabin knocking "Who is it?" I rolled my eyes "It's Hunter" I heard footsteps then Scott opened the door with green luminous blood dried onto his shoulders "Shit Scott what happened?" He pulled me in shutting the door and locking it "Something happened with my Chief but listen, we need to keep a careful eye on Sandra and Sam" I tilted my head "Why?" Scott sat down "My clan want to hurt Sandra because they know she's helping you" I hissed and grabbed Scott by the neck pinning him up against the wall "What did you tell them!?" Scott coughed grabbing my wrist "Nothing I swear!" I growled letting him go pacing around his cabin "Listen Hunter they wanted to hurt her emotionally by killing Sam, they strung me up because i betrayed my clan to save Sam! She came across me and tried to help me but one of my clan warriors attacked her and then i had to fight him, you know the rest" I nodded So I was right "I think they are gonna send a warrior to kill Sam" I hissed "They can try, with both of us they wont stand a chance" Scott shook his head "They might send a higher up warrior. One with more advanced equipment then me and one who has special training" I hissed in anger "Anyone hurts Sandra or Sam i will tear them apart" Scott nodded "You think i wont do the same?" I rolled my eyes "Im going to my cabin to cool down for a bit" I went to walk out only to be stopped by Scott's hand "Don't tell them, i don't want them worrying every time they have to go out on patrol" I nodded and growled snapping at his hand "Im not stupid Scott! Just let me calm down before i attack you" He nodded and unlocked the door opening it for me. I walked out and walked to my room locking the door and turned into my Xenomorph form. After pacing around i decided i needed to go see mother, i crawled into the vent in my room and use the ventilation shafts to get out and ran to the hive.

Sorry it's a short one but im planning on doing something big next chapter so i want to get this one out for everyone since i haven't updated in a while.