Meeting Mother

Ok so when text looks like this "There is one way" Its when the aliens speak, just wanted to put it out so no one gets confused, hope you like this chapter!

I walked into the hive and saw many of my sisters hiss and growl, i replied with a loud hiss to warn them off, all the while Sandra clung onto me like i was her mother it was..... cute. I got to mother with minimal obstacles, she looked at me then hissed "Hunter why is there a human here!?" I flinched a little "I found her and she didn't kill me, she talked to me and she saved my life" Mother looked at Sandra and growled "Well let me get a look at her so i can see why you wanted to keep her" I picked her up with my tail and put her beside me and she looked up at mother "W-woah" I smiled and nudged Sandra to hopefully calm her down, she stroked my head and smiled "Im fine Hunter" My mother looked over Sandra's markings and tilted her head "I was born with them, like Hunter but mine dont change colour" Mother nodded understanding and put her claw on her cheek feeling her markings like i did "Incredible" I smiled and looked at Sandra who was shaking a little, i wondered why. I saw my sisters closing in. I stood on my hind legs and hissed loudly at them and most of them stopped, i charged at the ones who didn't and they ran away yeah you stay away from my Sandra I walked back to Sandra and she hugged me tightly "Thanks Hunter" I smiled and my markings grew brighter, my mum smiled and nodded to herself then everyone of my sisters went back to their sleeping place "I made my decision, she may stay but she has to help us" I smiled and jumped around happily "Whats got you so happy?" Sandra asked giggling, i looked at her and nuzzled her then looked at mother "Is there anyway i could talk to her?" She sighed then she looked as if she remembered something "There is on way but you might not like it" I tilted my head showing i was interested "There is a special liquid that will let you change between your birth form and one other form you want" I looked at her in shock "When did we learn about this?" I asked still in a little shock "Its ancient but the humans have taken the liquid to their metal things" I hissed quietly angrily, Sandra flinched slightly at my hissing and i rubbed my head against her showing its safe and looked at mother "What is it with some humans, they think they own everything they touch" Mother sighed "I know but if you can get that liquid i could help you communicate with this human" I smiled and looked at Sandra "Her name is Sandra and how do i tell her?" I felt mother's tail tap mine so i looked at her and she had a tube made of predator bones and gave it to me "This will let Sandra understand us but only for a day so give it to her tomorrow, first you sleep and have Sandra next to you" I tilted my head "I know your sister's wouldn't disobey me on purpose but i dont think they can hold back their instinct to kill her" I nodded and put Sandra on my back and crawled to my sleeping place then put Sandra down and curled around her protectively, she smiled and snuggled into me "Night Hunter, sweet dreams" I smiled and growled quietly in response but made sure it sounded non aggressive then fell asleep.  

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN. Will they get the liquid and will Hunter want to change into a human? You will all find out in the next chapter! Also could you tell me if its ok so far. Oh and if any of you have any idea of what he could look like could you either send me a picture or a description to me in the messages please? Thanks for reading!