Wont Back Down

I turned human and looked at her "Oh we need to go patrol!" I nodded smiling "Ok, lead the way" Sandra opened the door and walked out. I followed and closed my door following her to the entrance of the base and began walking "I feel weird going on patrol when i would normally be hiding from patrols" Sandra giggled at my joke and i smiled, i walked with her on alert. I know mother has said to the hive not to attack Sandra but i don't trust my sisters and for a good reason, they can't resist getting a new host for mother because it keeps our hive going. I felt my whole body start to ache and i groaned "What's wrong?" Sandra asked looking at me with concern "My body hurts, i need to go back to normal" She nodded "We are far enough from the base so they wont see" I nodded and knelt down turning then i shook my head looking at her smiling my best, she smiled and stroked my head "I can't get over how cool you look" Sandra giggled and i laughed then nuzzled her and walked ahead a little then froze looking at the ceiling growling "What is it?" She asked sounding nervous, i climbed up and sniffed and felt my markings go bluey red This isn't a scent from our hive My heart stopped for a moment Rouge and she was here just recently I leaped down in front of Sandra growling curling around her protectively "Hunter your scaring me" I rubbed my head against her trying to calm her down. I heard movement and bolted round looking standing to my full height letting out a warning hiss with my markings going more red while wrapping my tail around Sandra Look who it is I hissed hearing the voice What are you doing here? I asked going closer to Sandra I was going to kill the human i smelt but as i see, you are already on it but why aren't you killing it? I growled and my markings went red She is special, mother has accepted her so i advise that you do to I heard her laugh and i felt Sandra tense up hugging my tail She seems to trust you, why not stab her in the back? I hissed at her Come out of the shadows you hatchling She growled and crawled out on the wall swishing her tail aggravated Watch your mouth light show "Hunter what is that?" I heard Sandra whisper and i pulled her closer getting ready to shove her away What is she your mate? I felt my face burn N-no! Just a good friend! I heard her laugh Sure She suddenly lunged at us. I shoved Sandra to the side and tried to jump away but i felt teeth bite down on my tail, i screeched in pain and groaned as my back hit the wall. I heard claws tap against the floor as Rouge crawled over and put her claws against my neck Give up now weakling I growled and tried stabbing her with my tail only for her tail to constrict my tail keeping it on the ground and she hissed showing her second mouth NOW! I growled again and looked around for anyway to get out of this. I tried to over power her but failed and got claws digging into my neck instead of freedom This is your last warning freak! My neck ached then i heard footsteps No Sandra dont! Rouge turned and jumped back after getting hit with Sandra's gun "Get away from him!" I stood up growling and used my tail to pull Sandra behind me then i stood on my hind legs and screeched Rouge growled and stood up being an inch smaller then me Your gonna regret the day you burst out I grinned and swished my tail then lunged at her she jumped up To predictable I used my tail to grab her leg and yank her down to the floor then clawed her chest, she screeched in pain. I smirked then felt a sharp pain in my back leg, i cried out in pain and limped off her and bit her tail pulling it throwing her to the wall. I heard another screech but it wasn't mine or Rouge's, i looked towards the screech and saw it was Blue Blue? She looked at me and rushed to me then looked at my leg and neck I felt my markings turn blue What were you fighting!? I looked at Rouge and heard Blue gasp Rouge? Rouge looked at her and looked down Hey Blue Blue rushed to her and lifted her head up looking at her wounds then she hugged her I missed you so much! Where did you go? 

NO ONE'S POINT OF VIEW

Rouge growled and looked at her self pulling away from Blue I'm not welcomed at the hive anymore Blue tilted her head Why not? Rouge looked away I'm not full xenomorph, im not the Queen's kind, outsiders aren't aloud in the hive Blue growled and hugged Rouge again I dont care your still my friend and nothing will ever change that you idiot Rouge smiled hugging back You really dont mind the way i look or my colours? Blue smiled as she nuzzled her Of  course not Rouge smiled and nuzzled her Can you tell me something? Blue nodded Are we friends with humans now or has Hunter gone crazy? Blue giggled and shook her head This one is special, plus i think Hunter likes her Rouge nodded Me too Blue smiled and nuzzled Rouge I missed you so much Rouge smiled and nuzzled her back i did too They both giggled and looked back to see Hunter and Sandra gone Wow rude Rouge said in a joking way making Blue laugh with her.

Hey my Shadow pack! Sorry for this chapter taking so long i have been doing a lot and ran out of ideas for the story but luckily my imagination is back and ready to go! Put in the comments what you think will happen in the chapter and i will see you guys and gals in the next chapter!