I will stand by your side

Splendids pov

It was time to make my move as I held Lifty in my arms once more and said, Lifty? Yes Splendid? he said shy and in a very sweet voice. I love you! I said as I blushed he was surprised and blushed as well. Splendid? He said yes what is it? I said I love you to but I'm just so afraid of what might happen if Shifty found out about this and I didn't want to get hurt. I placed a finger on his lips, shhhh.. it's okay Lifty I don't care I we'll cross together when we get to it and no matter what happens we will stand by each other's side and I will stand by your side Lifty I promise I love you Lifty . I said in a very calm voice. Oh Splendid  I will stand by your side as well Splendid I promise with in my heart for you I love you too Splendid. As I looked into his sweet eyes I was about to take off with my new lover in my arms when he kissed me on the cheek. He said as he blushed that's for saving me back there. I blushed as I looked at Lifty turning red. AWWW...shucks. As I held Lifty in my arms once again hold on babe I said Lifty nodded and we head off into the sky and flying back home. So on that day we stayed together and everyday as I went off to save the day Lifty blows me a kiss for good luck sure enough it did the trick I saved the day without even messing up. So as I got home I always catch Lifty cleaning up the house for me which I feel really bad for him to do all the chores but I do help him sometimes. As I approached him cleaning the dishes I put an arm over him as he smiled at me. As soon as he was finished he took my hand and said I love you sweetie. I love you too babe, I said as we looked into each other's eyes we kissed on the lips. It was a beautiful start of a very beautiful relationship between me and Lifty.

The end!

Hey everyone that was the HTF ROMANCE FANFIC: LiftyxSplendid fanfic don't worry I have 3 more left!😄