Part 2

I kiss her gently at first, waiting for any sign of rejection, then her hands are in my hair, and it drives me crazy. Suddenly I need her, I need her more than I need air. Our kiss deepens and I hear her breathing becoming rapid. I part my lips from hers only to start kissing up her collar bone to her jaw. I hear her gasp and I smile, as I slide down her straps and kiss her bare shoulders. Finally I move back up to her lips and she deepens our kiss. I slide my hands down her shoulders, her back, then her thighs. I hook both arms under her legs and lift her up to my waist, and carry her over to the bed. I lay down with Juliette on top of me and I tug off her pants while kissing her lips. We roll over and I rip off my shirt. She stares at my bare chest, running her fingers along my stomach.

"Your so strong."she says. I see it in her eyes she wants me, and I take my chance. I slide up her shirt and kiss up her stomach starting at her panty line. I hear her sudden gasp, and I'm pulled back up to her face, and our lips touch.

"Warner" she whispers. It turns me on so much, but then I'm struck with a thought.

"Aaron I whisper, call me Aaron. I don't want to be Warner with you. You make me a better person then Warner ever was."

"Adam!" She gasps. The anger I was holding back flares up even hotter now. A burning inferno that cant be contained. She tries to pull away but I stop her with my kiss.

"Adam, can't love you like I do. He can't even touch you anymore!" I'm almost yelling now.

"Juliette tell me you love me. Deep down some where tell me you love me. If you don't say those three word I might go insane. Hell, I'm already insane with out you!" I'm gasping now, I'm so desperate to be with her. I want her to be mine and to love me like no one else.

"Please tell me I'm not a fool. Please tell me that this isn't some joke of yours, because I love you. I need you every day. Your my center, you keep me grounded." I stare at her for a moment for any sign of what I said.

Stupid. I mentally kick my self.

You idiot why would she ever love you. You kept her prisoner, for crying out loud.

"Aaron" she says. I feel hope and despair, all at once. She closes her eyes.

"I love you" she says, almost a whisper. Relief washes over me, it's like I can breath again. Juliette loves me. And suddenly she's kissing me like the world might end. Which in away it might, but for now we have each other for the rest of the night.

---------------------------------------------