Chapter thirty-one

"Stiles buddy. Your back. Oh how I've missed you!" Klaus laughed "we have a problem Klaus." His smirk quickly fell from his face "and what would that be?" He asked concerned "I think it's best if we get everyone here." Klaus quickly left to get everyone here. He came back 30 minutes later with the entire family. "What's the matter?" Elijah asked "where's Hayley?" I asked "I'm right here." She answered walking out of her room with Hope in her arms, I quickly took her from her arms as Hayley sat down. "So I met someone very interesting today-" "come on Stiles get on with it I've got places to be - people to see" Kol cut in causing me to huff "trust me your going to want to hear it all. So he started talking to me. Telling me that he wanted Klaus to suffer for the things he's done and blahdy bah. Said he took everything from him and that he wanted to team up with me." "Come on Stiles get on with it. What does he think he can do to me?" Klaus interrupted. I let out a huff whilst looking down at Hope who had fallen asleep in my arms, before looking up to Klaus "he said he was going to kill Hope." Klaus let out a laugh "and then what - how did you kill him?" "I didn't-" Klaus' face immediately darkened with anger "WHAT! how could you not Stiles!?" He yelled causing Hope to wake up crying, Hayley quickly got up and took her from my arms. Refusing to look at me and left the room. "Calm down mate. Let me finish." I spoke "what was his name?" Elijah asked. "Tyler Lockwood. Trust me I have no intentions on helping him. I thought we could have some fun before we end his miserable life." Klaus smiled at me "well what did you have in mind" he asked "let him think he's got a chance. Play with his mind a little and then poof. He's dead. Plus I also get to mess with the McCall pack." "Well I'm in" Kol and Rebekah say at the same time. Klaus let out a dark laugh "well how could I refuse. Elijah?" "Well it looks like I don't have a choice. No one hurts my family and lives." Klaus clapped his hands together "sorted then."
"Right well like I said places to be people to see." Kol said walking out the door.

Kols POV:
"Hello. Anybody here!?" I shouted out walking into the vets. "What are you doing here?" Scott asked
Kol smirked "I don't believe we've had the pleasure of meeting. So I thought I'd pop by - say hello."