❝Announcements!❞

A N N O U N C E M E N T - O N E: Starting at the end of this month, I am literally going to be buying my most active members things! HOW? EACH MONTH, my most active, most awesome member, will receive a book of their choosing. How will you receive this book? I know a lot of you guys would feel uncomfortable giving your address to someone whom you only know over the internet. WHICH IS WHY, I thought of a way around that. Ever heard of Amazon? Amazon is a huge website full of tons of stuff & they allow you to make a public wishlist; which basically allows people to be able to buy things off of your wishlist without knowing ANY of your personal information (Besides your name of course)!

- The winner each month is NOT the #BBOTW, it can be of course, if that person remains active.

- Your price limit is $10! On Amazon, most books are normally $8-10, even the highest rated ones, so this is a pretty good limit.

- I only know how U.S & Canada Amazon's wishlists work. If you're in another country and want to participate we'll have to have a chat to see if I can use your country's Amazon.

➖🌹➖

A N N O U N C E M E N T - T W O: I am going to be starting a support group within the #BGBC group chat! Reading over some game answers and even having a few chats with a few members, I realize A LOT of people need people. We all need somebody no matter how brave the face we put on. And so often it's the people thousands of miles away that we connect to waaaay more than somebody sitting right next to us. A lot of times it feels good to talk to people who understand how you feel. So, soon to start, there will be a place within the chat to chat with others when we need it the most.

- If you'd like to join the chat, please, pm me your email.

AND THIS ISN'T AN ANNOUNCEMENT BUT IT NEEDS TO BE SAID! HAVE YOU ADDED THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY? SOME OF YOU AREN'T GETTING ALERTED WHEN I UPDATE BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T ADDED THIS TO YOUR LIBRARY! IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE IT, DO IT NOW! IT IS SO PAINFUL TO TAG ALL OF YOU EVERY TIME I UPDATE! I'LL BE CHECKING! GO!

That's all for now book babies, all announcements will be posted here from now on!

Any Questions or Concerns? Ask here! >