❝Welcome To Baby Got Books Club!❞

Hey Book Baby! Welcome to Baby Got Books Club!

Firstly I want to say, if you're coming here to get quick reads, votes, and comments on your story just to be inactive in return please click out of this story! Baby Got Books Club is a place to that where writers get genuine opportunities to TRULY support one another, make friends, and gain REAL FEEDBACK on your works. If you think you can take advantage of that -- please don't. I will remove you from this club faster than I put you in.

➳EVERY WEEK, I choose a BOOK BABY OF THE WEEK (BBOTW) randomly from a litter of the clubs most active members. During this week, ALL members will read and comment genuine feedback on your Wattpad works.

➳ EVERY OTHER MONTH, My most active, most awesome member, will receive a free book of their choosing! How? See the announcement page for more details!

➳ AT RANDOM, Times of the year I will hold contests and awards for undiscovered authors to compete in! Currently I am hosting The Baby Got Books Awards! Enter today! I want to give you the recognition you deserve!

➳ BGBC TAKES BREAKS, throughout the year (sort of like school) so that you can relax and enjoy your time, whether it be with your family or just to breathe a little. For more details on break dates check out the "Breaks" page!

 For more details on break dates check out the "Breaks" page!

➳ BOOK BABIES, are split into four lists. Cherry 🍒, Strawberry 🍓, Vanilla🍦, & Chocolate 🍫! Each list contains certain members and the books they would like read by you! As a club member, each week, you must pick AT LEAST one member from a list, read two chapters of their book and leave at least two comments (A MINIMUM OF 3+ SENTENCES EACH) Make sure they are honest and pertain something to do with the character's, grammar, or plot. You cannot pick from the same list two weeks in a row. So, if you pick a few books from the Chocolate list one week, you cannot pick from it again the next. You must pick another list to read from.

➳"What if nobody picks my book for the week?" If we have club members who have not gotten their book picked by Thursday they will be added to a group. THIS WAY EVERYBODY GETS SUPPORT!

➳ BGBC DOES NOT HAVE STRIKES, if you don't participate you will be removed! This is a place to grow, make friends, and get helpful tips so that you can better your Wattpad works! As I stated in the beginning I do not allow people to come in and take advantage of my members. If you go a week without reading (and gain reads, votes, and comments)  & don't bother to send me or foreverwisegirl a pm letting us know why, I will feel that you are taking advantage and you will be immediately booted.

➳ HOWEVER, I do understand that some people get busy I'm a busy girl myself, so if you really don't have time to read for the week all you have to do is let me know and I will issue you a lock [🔒] meaning that you're placed on a hold can't read for the week. It also means that other members cannot pick your book to be read for the week.

➳IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH, One of the things that this club prides itself on is the fact that there is not much demanded from members! To be deemed active, members only have to play the game, read at least one book from your picked members list, and t...

➳IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH, One of the things that this club prides itself on is the fact that there is not much demanded from members! To be deemed active, members only have to play the game, read at least one book from your picked members list, and the BBOTW!

➳ HOWEVER, The more books you read from the members list, the bigger chance you have at getting the week off and being the BBOTW! 

➳ PLAY THE MANDATORY GAME, That will be posted each week. Win the game, win points and fun prizes!

➸ ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY! So that you don't miss any updates; VERY IMPORTANT!

➸ GET SUPPORT, GIVE SUPPORT! If I find that you are only on the receiving end of this book club (your books gets picked & gains each week but you aren't active in reciprocating), you will be immediately removed from your members list. Taking advantage of the members in this club will not be tolerated.

➸ FOLLOW THIS ACCOUNT, and my main one westcoastdreams! I want to have friendship with all of my members; not the typical admin-member relationship. My pms will always be open!

➸BE NICE! No meanies allowed!

➸ THIS CLUB IS FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY! If you're in the club and you don't pick a book for the week, or read the BBOTW you'll be booted from the members list! (I won't boot you for not playing the game, that's a bit harsh, but game is mandatory!)

➸ IF YOU GET TIED UP, And can't pick a book for the week, let me know! I think of myself as a very nice and considering human being, *smiles innocently* if you don't have time just tell me, we can work around your schedule.

➸ IF YOU NEED AN EXTENSION OR BREAK, It cannot be longer than two weeks; because then, you're not really in the club. You can always come back, just fill send me a pm telling me that you're ready to be a Book Baby again!

That's all for now book baby, see the next page for more info on how to make lots of new friends within the club! If you got all the way down here comment the password: Your Favorite Animal in your form!