Prologue

Hi, I'm Cerridwen.

I am just your average 14 year old girl who is given a huge responsibility which she can't handle or understand. The worst part is there are other people who have this power and are probably going to destroy the Earth with it. Yeah....average.

You think that my superhero life is tough....well, you obviously haven't met Fir. Fir is my rival. Maybe? I don't know. That's just the title people gave us. And by people I mean Fir's loyal followers/friends. I don't get why he's so popular, Fir is just sooooooo ANNOYING. I might sound like a five year old...but in my defence, I am pretty sure he was just put in this universe just to annoy me. OK fine, I also annoy him as well. BUT,  he doesn't have to save the world every single day!

I guess my life isn't entirely impossible thanks to Azure. He is my teammate who also has the same power as me. Well sort of, mines much better (not to brag or anything). I can't save the day without him and he DEFINITELY can't save the day without me. We get our powers from a crystal which is placed on the middle of our chests. They are almost the same except his one is azure and mine is magenta henceforth, our superhero names. That isn't the only difference between our powers though; my one allows the villain to be free and no longer colourless (it will make sense later).

I am sort of a tech genius...I love science and chemistry. People call me a 'nerd' when I'm not. Just the word 'nerd' gets on my nerves! I'm not a nerd, I'm an intellectual badass. At least that's what I call myself. I can never actually say that out loud without completely embarrassing myself.

There is one thing that is strange about me (besides the superhero thing), I feel weird when it is a full moon like I am really powerful, like I can take on a villain without Azure. And before you say anything, NO I am not a werewolf!

Still, it doesn't matter my life is never going to be the same...

This is my story.

(I hope that people enjoy this book as much as I enjoyed writing it!!!)

*(By the way, I don't own the cover. I just put effects and a title on it. That's it bai)*

-RhiRhi