"Rias where are you going with this?"

"Be one with me."

"Huh?"

"Be one with me. I want to love you."

"Rias where did all of this come?"

"Been in my thoughts. Mind you that you fondled me first the other night."

"I know this is just all....... so sudden."

"Calm down Love. I'm your girlfriend."

"As well as Master of my soul."

Rias locks the door and comes closer. You try to control yourself and not freak out. You have a girl rated eleven and a half on a scale that goes up to ten dressing up for you. She takes the spot next you and lies down. Cuddling against your chest.

"It deepens our bond together. You have my heart I promise you."

"Rias."

"Yes (FN)?"

"What do you you plan on doing?"

"Oh nothing. Just lewd things."

You swear you heard her chest bounce as the tent in your pants grew. The Maltius Falcon giving the military salute. And she smirked knowing where to go from here.

"I'm just nervous." You started to get choked up.

"Relax Pawn. I'm going to take care of you. It's my job to make you happy. So may I take care of this for you?"

"Okay. I won't get in your way."

"But you have to do me a favor."

"Yeah?"

"I need those clothes off. Particularly those pants."

"Okay give me a second."

You sit up and start to unbutton your shirt. Half way there she pushes you down into the pillows.

"I can't wait longer." She lays on top of you and hugs your neck. Then begins to kiss you deeply. Your tongues begin to swirl and she backs off to kiss your neck. Leaving a tiny purple love bite and then takes your hand. "So are you a boob guy or an ass man?"

"Too hard to choose."

She takes your hand and places it on her butt. She shakes it and makes you smack it. "You like my body?"

"I love all of you Rias."

"I'm going to take you."

Lemon Warning

"Huh?"

"Off with those pants."

"Okay."

"Actually nevermind. I got an idea."

I'm afraid to ask. Wait. What is she doing?

*Zip*

She pulls your drawers down and all as your wood shoots up. Rias has this seductive grin on her face.

"Thank you. Looks yummy. Now should I tie my hair back or have you hold it?"

"Uhhhhh."

"Don't pull too hard. Okay Love?"