Chapter 7

We were Then in a blocky world,which I recognized as Minecraft. There were many mobs but no players .We were out of the vegetables .We had to build a house and garage so we don't get blown up by creepers or killed by Endermen ,so we made a oak house and a birch garage ,that did not work because we had no redstone .Or any mining tools.Later we had many sets of tools and leather and we had seven beds. Then we had to go inside because it was almost sundown and that is when the monsters come out and try to kill you. In the morning we went out to collect the arrows,bones,rotten flesh,and ender pearls.Then the creeper saw us.I forgot creepers don't die in daylight.Oops.Then we were on the run."Why are we running from this thing?"Sonic asked.
Then I answered "If we get too close ,that creeper will blow us up!"
   "Momma Mia ,a walking time bomb !" Mario exclaimed .
"But the good news is that the creeper can't blow up if it is in water or can't hurt us if we are in water.". So Then we jumped in a one-block-deep pond . The creeper lost his interest in us and wandered away.Soon we had gotten out the bows and mining tools and headed toward the nearest cave.When we had found a couple diamonds ,and a few gold we had saw a lever and a line of redstone. We didn't know where it led to at the time,until I flipped it.