I'm getting better.

My thoughts on being gone, forever, is now gone. I am still depressed but not as much as before. I wrote all my emotions down on a paper, and my nerves started to calm down for some reason. They gotten more stupid and more dumber the more I wrote down. I threw away the paper, and ever since then I wrote my emotions down. People think you go to hell if you commit suicide... well... where did the 50 million people go? Just all of them went to hell for dying... I didn't think so. I hate talking about religious things...

My stress is calming down, and I got rid of my most of my fears beacuse I'm being a good they... girl... part boy? Whatever. I personally love school. I have amazing friends, amazing teachers, and I just HATE the atmosphere(and science, and historyuuugh). Five fights happened and I hate them so much, I only like verbal fights.

So many of my friends supported me on wattpad and they really did help my depression. I have an amazing boyfriend and his name is Blaze. My wonderful girlfriends, Cheshire(DanganDonut~), Alexis, and someone who I can't mention, but one of my favorite authors. I just want to thank all of you for reading and voting, it makes me happy just to see one person read that isn't my own eyes looking for things to edit.

(Da picture above is cute.)