Honeymoon

Mehak's POV.
My eyes are fixed on him who was deeply in sleep. I was laying on his chest while his strong arms were holding me in them. All night I passed in fear. That horrible voice of Gun shot was not leaving me alone and I was getting scared of loosing him.

"Aarham." I called him as my fingers touched his jaw.

Running my finger on his jawline, my eyes were all time on his eyes which were closed but still pulling my heart. Holding his chin in my thumb and forefinger, I leaned closer to his face and kissed her proud nose.

"Good morning." I whispered

"You really made my morning beautiful." His voice made me startled.

He opened his beautiful eyes and I was shocked. He was awake?.

"You were awake?" I asked looking at him.

"Thankfully I was awake." He said making me blush.

"Your fragrance bring me out of my sleep." He said and kissed my nose.

I smiled and saw him closing his eyes again. He was still in effect of sleep.

"Wifey." He called with closed eyes.

His finger travelled to his left cheek and placed it there. I looked at him confused. He opened his sleepy eyes.

"Kiss me here." He said and closed his eyes again.

But my eyes widened. I tried to move. My heart beat increased when he failed my attempted and again opened his eyes. Shaking his head as no, he tightened his hold around me.

"My kiss!" He said smiling beautifully.

"Aarham." I felt shy and looked down.

"And today I'm not going to close my eyes. So kindly give me my kiss." He said making my cheeks heated up.

I tried to move and got up but he pulled me closer that we were eye to eye now. My hair were spread on his face. Slowly I removed my hair from his face. His eyes were closed and a beautiful smile was on his lips. Moving to his left cheek,I placed my lips on his cheek and closed my eyes. I kissed his cheek and moved back. He opened his eyes to see me. I moved to his right cheek and placed another kiss to give him shock. Moving back,I saw a huge smile on his face.

"If you don't mind then.??" He said while pointing toward his forehead.

I smiled shyly and slowly removed his hair from his forehead. I placed a lingering kiss on his forehead. After all these kisses,my heart was beating with happiness. It felt so good, kissing him. Butterflies in my stomach flying I could feel. I moved back after kissing his forehead and looked at him who was already lost in looking at me.

"Is this enough now?" I asked while holding his collar slightly.

"Hm..uhm.." He shook his head as no and then smiled.

I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes with a bunch of happiness in my heart.

"Mehak you packed our luggage?" He asked and I moved to see him.

"Forgetting. We are going to our honeymoon today." He said and got up with me.

"But after last night incident.." I was saying when he pressed his finger on my lips to stop me.

"Nothing happened last night. And I told you I'm not going to postpone our trip for anything. So get up and pack our stuff." He said and kissed my cheek beautifully and winked.

I saw him getting out of bed and went in washroom and I got up with a smile on my face. I start packing our clothes in our bags and all essential things. I was smiling thinking about our trip. Me and him alone all the time. I was happy hut somewhere I was also scared of last incident. I didn't want to happened that again. I won't let happen anything to him.