6. Moment

Mel's POV:

I grabbed the edge of bar table as his breath tickled my neck, I waited for him to do or say something which never happened.

I turned back to see and to my surprise there was no one close by me. Was it my imagination or he played with me just like I had did earlier, it could be. I glanced around my eyes searching for him who was nowhere to be found. Sighing loudly in disappointed, I went to beach side where everyone was enjoying in their bikinis. Taking out my crop top and shorts and keeping it safely behind the bar to retrieve later, I joined other people dancing. We were dancing on the edge of beach where waves would reach after second or two, taking sand away with itself from beneath our foots. It was lovely feeling, however I felt being watched. My eyes averting to search for reason of such feeling to no avail I could find one. Shrugging off to the annoying feeling which settled in me, I sang along the lyrics of songs.

Suddenly I was spun back, "What the fu-?" My snap was cut off by familiar person, John. His lips were inches away from my eyes since I was foot smaller than him even after wearing four inch heel shoe.

He didn't wait to answer me, grabbing my waist in tight grip he dragged me along, "Where the hell are you taking me?"

"Nowhere that you'd mind." I rolled my eyes at his cocky behaviour but smiled in excitement. Was he angry about what I did to him this morning and also now? What he will do?

I took my surrounding in as my back touched to soft cloth of setup tent bar. I didn't knew what to say so I just stared at him, waiting for something to happen. However he didn't do anything other than stepping back and admiring my body, I felt lust clouding his eyes when they met mine. "You look beautiful, so beautiful." He murmured coming close once again. The way he had said it, made butterflies rise in my stomach and his lust filled eyes making me feel wet for him. My core pulsating as he kissed my neck, his lips trailed down to my cleavage goosebumps arising at outer layer of my skin. His eyes met mine as I pushed myself into him, wanting to feel more but not more than his lips when he gazed at mine. We hungrily kissed each other, no teasing or licking, our tongues found their way into each others mouth while I tasted remnants of beer in his it. It didn't bother since my mouth would taste similar, he grabbed my butt cheek, his fingers sliding in my bikini bottom to get whole feel of butt in his hands. He squeezed it making me gasp and pull out of from our kiss. We both were panting, juices were pooled in my panties by now when he touched my inner thighs and smirked. Which made me more wet by growing second, he was proud of effect he had on me, he looked at my chest heaving as I panted, his other flying to my breast pulling the string of bikini top. My upper half naked for his lust filled eyes, I am sure by now I was in same mode as I felt the need to feel his skin. Clothes on his body bothered me, without wasting time I grabbed hem of his t shirt and he stretched his hand upwards momentarily taking off from my body. Cool beach air hit my almost naked body making me cover myself. John hugged me,"Are you uncomfortable in here?" He asked me sincerely, I wasn't uncomfortable anymore when his warm built of body touched my bare skin, I tightened the hug, my breast grinding on his chest and abs. Pleasure filled groan escaped from both of our mouths, as we tried getting more of each other. He resumed his work on my butt massaging and squeezing it, my lips grazed below his collar bone and nails digging in his back. I let out moan when he bit my hard nipple and encircling his warm tongue around. His fingers sliding in my panty finding their way to my clit, entering his finger inside,"Mel," he whispered huskily, "I want you, bad!

My back arched as he added two more digits inside of me, I could feel him getting hard and wanting to return the pleasure, I grabbed his groin, massaging it, with my hands pressurising as he his speed increased inside me, my orgasm building as I tried massaged him in up down direction. Both of us moaned silently pleasing each other.

Just as I was about to cum, "Hey sexy, would you mind if I join in?" Boy with brown hairs only in his boxers made his way towards us. Our pleasure quickly forgotten as I hugged John, to cover my nakedness, his arms instinctively wrapped around me as he threatened,"BACK. OFF." when he was hardly metre away.

"Oh come on don't be so selfish, this beautiful here would love to get fucked in both of her holes simultaneously." He snickered, my fingers digging in John's back fearing for myself.

"She is my girlfriend, I repeat just back off." He said calmly in authoritative manner, which held threat that dare to disobey me, you are finished.

From corner of my eyes, I saw him raising his hands in surrender and walk away. That made me exhale in relief. John rubbed my back gently, "Don't worry, he's gone."  that relaxed me further I quickly crouched to grab my bikini top. "Let me drop you?" I heard him ask over my shoulder when my back was facing him, just a nod was my response.  I felt in his voice, he cared about me and not that he wanted to finish what we had started but I somehow started hoping and thinking what will happen, as sexual frustration arose in my body. Aching for more yet annoyance filled while I cursed that bastard who ruined our moment.

How was it?

What you think is gonna happen at Mel's place?

And let me remind you there is a proper breakfast date which is left for next day before she leaves. *gives flirty smile and winks*

Vote comment love.
See ya.
Love Lisa.