Imagine Getting High With Rowena

((Warning for drug use? Lol I mean obviously))

"This is...one of the stupidest ideas yeh've ever had." Rowena decides, looking skeptically and the plastic bag full of the green plant you're holding up. Weed. It's weed.

"Why? You've never done it before, right?-" Rowena shakes her head. "-See! New experiences. You might like it." You tease in a sing-song voice, not wanting to pressure Rowena but knowing she'll end up saying yes because she's generally an adventurous person. Predictably, she huffs in acceptance and nods slowly.

"Awesome. Lemme roll a joint for us. Sit down." You gesture to cushions on your living room floor and get to work rolling a joint for you and the witch. Rowena sits cross legged on a pillow and lays back, resting on her hands. You catch her eye as you lick the paper to seal the joint and giggle as she raises her eyebrows in a judgemental look.

"Don't do give me that face." You rebuke Rowena affectionately, sitting alongside her. "Hold this a sec. I wanna get some snacks."

You leave Rowena holding the joint as you collect some soda and chips from the kitchen, letting them scatter haphazardly on your living room floor. You move over to you're sitting with your back to the couch and a blanket on your lap, beckoning Rowena over to sit next to you.

"Ready?" You ask, taking the joint from Rowena and holding it between your lips gently as you pull your lighter out. Holding it between your fingers again, you flick the lighter on and light the joint, watching the smoke spiral out of the end. You realise you've been watching for a good 10 seconds, kind of transfixed, and you shake your head to clear it before taking a deep pull. You honestly hate the taste of the smoke, but it takes you into such a relaxed state of mind that you can't even complain. You pull the joint away from your lips and breathe out the thick smoke.

"Here." You hand the joint to Rowena and she takes it. Holding it between her scarlet lips, she inhales deeply but the smoke catches in her throat and she coughs shakily. You wriggle your hand between her and the couch to rub her back as Rowena coughs, recovering after a couple of seconds. You take the joint again and inhale again, letting your eyes slip shut as the smoke pools out of your lips. You feel Rowena snatch the blunt from you and inhale again, not coughing this time.

The two of you finish the joint quickly, so you roll another, slowly this time. Your tongue sticks out in concentration as your clumsy hands close it, licking the paper to seal it. Rowena grabs it, apparently craving more of the musky smoke, and so you let her light the blunt and take the first drag. After exhaling, she passes it to you and slides down, curling up in your lap. Her startlingly red hair spans across your legs, resembling flames licking at your body. You laugh as you stroke it, the strands overlapping and appearing to move under their own power.

"Wow," you sigh, breathing out and watching the smoke curl over Rowena's hair, adding to the illusion of fire. You touch the flames- they're soft, licking at your hand gently. A hand swims out of the fog to take the joint, and you stare at it with squinted eyes as the woman on your lap inhales and exhales. Her eyes open, and the normally lively green is tinged with bloodshot red. You lean down to examine them, centimetres away from Rowena as you gaze into her eyes. She pushes the joint back into your hand, staring at you until you sit back up and inhale.

"I think I have to pee." You realise aloud, giggling. "Do I have to pee?"

"Maybe yer jus' horny." Rowena giggles too, patting your right breast gently. The two of you laugh together, and you wiggle your hips experimentally. Rowena's right, you think. Arousal throbs in your core and you slide down against the couch, Rowena crawling up your body to lay on your lap. She exhales smoke, letting it float from her lips over to yours intimately. Fuelled by the drug, you lean forward and capture Rowena's lips in your own, moving slowly against her. She snorts, holding the joint to her side as she straddles you lap, pressing her crotch against yours.

"Open." Rowena orders, grabbing your hair and pulling your head back. You part your lips obediently, letting Rowena blowing the marijuana smoke into your mouth. Inhaling, you push the joint from between Rowena's lips so you can capture them with your own. She lets out the most vulnerable and aroused whimper you've ever heard as you pull her down, effectively making her ride your thigh.

A buzzing sound swims through your foggy mind, and you register your phone is ringing. Rowena throws what's left of the joint away and pushing your phone into your hand. She kisses your neck roughly, biting down as she gestures to your ringing phone.

"'S goin on?" You ask into the phone. It's Sam.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong with you?" He asks cluelessly. Rowena bites particularly hard, and you tighten your grip on her hair. She scowls up at you but continues to kiss the abused flesh.

"Nothing, I'm... I'm great." You laugh, stroking the soft expanse of Rowena's hair. Sam apparently decides not to press it.

"Well, we've got a case, and Dean and I would really appreciate your help." Sam explains.

"Oh yeah yeah yeah, totally great and fine." You try to get him off the line, wanting to return to Rowena. She bites her lip impatiently as she grinds herself on you.

"...Okay, I'll text you the details." He finishes, hanging up the call and letting you grab Rowena's hips to push her to the ground, covering her body with yours as you kiss her deeply.

"I want a burger!" Rowena exclaims suddenly, breaking away from your kiss and hitting the ground with a closed fist. Something about her sudden, childish annoyance makes you giggle loudly, and you pull your cell phone out.

"Hmm, let's order burgers." You suggest, kissing her neck. Rowena grabs the phone, pressing it in a daze until she realises she doesn't know what to do.

"Don't know how!" She protests, about to throw the phone aside when you pry it from her fingers. You order burgers for the two of you, placating the witch in your lap. She throws herself back, closing her eyes and stretching her arms, making you laugh as you're reminded of a cat.

"Yer a good friend." She sighs. You lay next to Rowena, ignoring the fact that you'd hoped to be more to her by now, and close your eyes.

"Yeah, so are you." The two of you fall asleep curled around each other, gripping the other for comfort.