Winter Ball Tonight

Hermione POV

I woke up from a nice dream I have while I notice Draco was sleep next to me what time it is was I over slept.

I look at the time it was 6 am in the morning I guess my nap become more then a nap.

"Draco wake up it 6 am" I shook him

"Huh" All Draco can said

"It 6 am I over slept, have no clue when you got here last night" I said get off my bed.

"I come back from the Three Bloomsticks because Weasley walk in my angry was boil I have to get out before I did something stupid so I saw you still a sleep so I decided to fell asleep I guess we over slept less it the Winter ball today" Draco explain.

"Right no class also, so me and the girl going to hang out until it start, so I going to hop in the shower" I reply

I watch Draco lit up with a smirk "Can I join you in the shower"

Why did I knew he was going said that "No"

"Darn" all he can said

I walk in the bathroom to turn on the shower while I was getting undress.

I hop in side the shower, when the warm water coming down my back.

"I going to the Slytherin dungeon to hang with Blaise for a while you can have the girls here" Draco said throw the door

"Okay" all I can said

I hope out of the shower place a towel around my body.

I was wonder maybe I should straighten my hair.

Yeah I should, I took my wand out and say the spell.

I look at the mirror saw my hair straight. Then I finally put on my winter clothes on.

Gray sweater with gray scarf and black leggy with white boots (That seem right)

Draco POV

Man it suck I was not invite to join her in a shower. I can't stay here much it hard to wait when the winter ball doesn't start until the next 13 hour. So I told Hermione I going to hang with Blaise since she going hang out with the girls until then.