Dark Mark

(Hermione POV)

As we finished up having sex, Draco got off me and lay next to me.

"Wow I be what to do this for years no-" As I was said out loud with thinking omg Draco just heard me of what I just said .

"WHAT are you joking, you do know I not Weasley here." Draco reclaimed he not Ron .

Shit he think I was referring him to Ron.

" Draco I was not talk about Ron, I was talking about you." I said well crap my big mouth continues to said more.

"I don't follow." Draco said confused

" Did you heard about me and Ron,I broke up with Ron because I in love with someone else" I said

As I watch Draco getting up from his bed and lookimg at me funny.

" Wait a second, you broke up with Weasley because you in love with someone else , but you have sex with me - holy cow Hermione you tell me you in love with me" Draco said finally figure it out.

" Yeah I am." I said

(Draco POV)

I feel so stupid not know this. Why is a good girl like Hermione is in love with me I have did horrible things to her the past year.

I watch Hermione looking at my arm when the dark Mark is.

"Does it bother you Draco just wondering because my does everyday." Hermione said saw me her arm that said MUDBLOOD

"I sorry Hermione what my aunt did to you." I said grab her arm watch her let out a tear.

I gave Hermione a hug as the day went by.