I let the sweatshirt go and I help the nice lady with Wyatt. "What's your name dear? "She asks me and I look at her. "Paris." I croak out my voice hoarse. She smiles. "I'm Kathy."She chuckles and finishes Wyatt's denim outfit. 

He smiles and holds his hands out for me

He smiles and holds his hands out for me. I chuckle and pick him up. "Look how handsome you look." I tell him in a baby voice. "Is he yours?" She asks me and I shake my head. "He's my little brother, but I'm going to raise him as my own. I don't want him to know his parents died, not until he's older." I tell her and she nods. Wyatt starts to cry and I immediately try to calm him down. I think he's hungry. "He's hungry." I tell her and she nods. "Follow me sweetie." She tells me walking  out the room and down the stairs. 

After feeding him I burped him and then Kathy and I sat down on a big blanket with Wyatt playing with him for a little bit. He lays on his back  and I rub his stomach making him giggle. I sense a weird feeling in my stomach and then Lucifer appears. "Mom?" He asks and she nods. "Hey sweetie." She tells him standing up. "Sit here for a bit, I'll be back." She whispers in his ear and he nods and sits slowly next to me. Wyatt looks at him and smiles giggling. All of a sudden light flashes through my eyes and all I see is a bright light. A lady appears out of nowhere. "Hello Paris. How lovely to see you again." She tells me her voice sweet. "Moon Goddess?" I ask and she nods. "The rogues are filthy mutts who interjected my plans for you, but they are just going to have to start now.  Wyatt was supposed to be yours and Lucifer's first son together and a baby girl was your mother's child, but all is good because your parents and their new child Harper are happy and alive in Heaven. Those mutts are so selfish, but anyways back to the point." She snaps her fingers. "Wyatt is now your son. He is going to have the most powerful wolf ever He will be able to handle it don't worry, but he is there to protect you and for you to protect him." She tells me and I furrow my eyebrows. "When you go back to Earth life will be the same, but different. You would have made it to the pack house safely and then you and Lucifer mated The rogues attacked causing you to be taken from them. You later find out that you are pregnant and then your mark is stripped away from you causing you to be unmated yet again. You have Wyatt and he is seven months old now when you finds Lucifer who is the father. You will also not be scared of anyone anymore, no more flinching and so on." She tells me and then snaps her fingers yet again. "See you soon my precious child." She tells me and then I'm back to normal. I shake my head all that I remember is what the Moon Goddess told me and I can't think of what happened before. What just happened. Lucifer looks at Wyatt with the sweetest smile. "Lucifer this is Wyatt, Wyatt this is your daddy Lucifer." I whisper and Wyatt claps his hands smiling. Lucifer's head whips up and looks at me. "Seriously?" He asks me and I nod. His face breaks out into a smile and he brings my face in for a kiss. 

Wyatt starts crying and we pull away laughing. Kathy walks back in with some food that smells and looks delicious. Both Wyatt and I look over at the food with eyes wide and a smile on our faces. "Paris I got some pizza for you." She tells me and I smile taking a piece and scarfing it down fast causing Wyatt to frown and look at me with his puppy dog eyes. Lucifer starts to tickle him taking his attention away from food while I eat. 

Lucifer sets Wyatt down in the crib that he sent his warriors out to buy and set up. Wyatt sucks his thumb and closes his eyes falling asleep quickly. Lucifer takes my hand and leads me to the bedroom that I was in earlier. He sits down on the bed next to me. "You are so beautiful." He whispers moving the hair out of my face. I collapse in his arms sobbing. "I was so scared. " I cry against his chest. "i didn't know what to do. And they stripped me of my mark. I...I...I didn't think you were coming." I cried harder into his chest. 

He holds me in his arms as I cry letting all of my emotions out

He holds me in his arms as I cry letting all of my emotions out. All of the built up feelings I let out. "I tried to protect Wyatt." I cried and pulled away wiping my eyes messily with my hands. "I..I took the beatings for him, but I couldn't help the scar on his stomach's that they made. I tried to stop them, but they took him and burned him." I cried harder into my hands. Lucifer pulls me into his arms and I cry harder. 

Calming down I yawn snuggling into Lucifer's chest.  "Let's lay down and sleep." Lucifer whispers in my ear and then kisses my cheek. I nod and crawl down the bed and get under the covers. Lucifer lays down next to em and I lay my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around my waist holding me close.