"August"

Yes.

"Never mind"

I think we should go dance.

"NO...I mean no I don't know how to dance"

It's okay I'll teach you.

"Okay"

I took her by the hand and dragged her inside. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri was playing. 

"August I look stupid I don't know what I'm doing."

Relax baybeh, put your arms around my neck, and I'll put my on your waist then we just sway. 

My fingers were touching from her waist being so tiny so I slid them down just a little bit to her lower back. 

She finally got comfortable and laid her head on my chest. 

I can feel my cheeks heat up and my heart rate go up. 

"August why is your heart beating so fast are you okay"

Yes I'm fine just keep dancing, I'm having fun.

"Me too"

"Alright let's stop this lovey dove stuff and get on with some other dancing" the dj said playin a song that was lit and got everyone hype.

We can go sit at our table.

"Okay"

Shortly after Layla came sitting down ruining our moment we were having, she sat down with a masquerade mask on as well as her date. He was in a blood red suit, it seemed so devilish on how vibrant the red was. 

"Umm excuse me sir can you take Layla and sit somewhere else"

"Layla who are these little rats" he asked

"These are my two enemies" she said proudly

Well um look I'm her ex, she cheated on me, and my date right here told me the truth about her which made me break up with her, then she beat her ass at school.

"I don't think you know who I am" the man said

It don't matter who you are, you can be Tupac and I would tell you to leave because you disrespected her.

"August can I go back outside I don't have time for this nonsense"

No please don't let's just ignore them, I whisper to her

I scoot her closer to me and wrap my arm around her and she put her legs on my lap. 

"Awww would you look at that. The sad thing is they're not even dating yet"

She knew what she was doing. She kept reminding me that Krissy isn't mine yet, and she knows it makes me mad. 

Imma go get us some punch.