9 Does Warren Graham is gay? (Going Ape pt2)

(Are you guys fine with the fact that this whole fan fic is about 97% solely conversation????)

"Can we change the station?" (W)

"This is my favourite song." (V)

"Just because you have a horrible taste in music doesn't mean you can make us all suffer." (W)

"It's better than anything you've ever listened tO, GAYRAM!" (V)

Ah, car rides. The ultimate test to all friendships. I was staring out the window, but I could see the reflection of the other two.

"What do you think?" (V) If you ignore the bully, they will lose interest and leave you alone.

"Hello, are you even listening, Maxine?" (V) If you ignore the bully--

"She's deaf from this horrendous noise you call 'music'." (W)

I suddenly bashed my head into the dash. Victoria had decided to make an abrupt stop. Oh how glad I am for seat belts; totally work every single time.

"Get out of the car." (V) Are you fucking kidding me.

Rewind

"Sometimes, texts me, yeah." Warren looked up at me. "Hey, are you okay? Your nose is bleeding." He handed me a tissue. Knight in shining armour. I was legitimately about to write "armer". (I searched it up and google translate told me that armer it French for 'cock' im)

I took the tissue and smiled at him. "It's fine. Happens sometimes."

"Don't get blood on my car seats." How ever so kind of Miss Chase. The empathy, the care, the sympathy in her voice left me quivering, heart fluttering, mind racing. What did I do to deserve this action? Totally ex gratia.

Now that we were all seated, Victoria reached to turn on her car radio. I grabbed her hand.

"What if we just talked on the way?" I let her hand go. "As far as I know, you two are barely even acquaintances." For the better, but they don't know that yet.

This action will have consequences.

Wait, hold up, what the fuck is this?

This game is tailored by how you play--

Who the hell are you? Get out of my life.

I'm the narrator, you can't tell me to just leave--

Bitch I'm my own narrator, who does this person think they are? Blocked.

...

Anywhore. Back to my story:

"Talked? About what?" Victoria started the engine and pulled out of the parking spot.

"Everybody, let's play a game. Let's play some 'never have I ever'." This will either be good, or go horribly wrong (again). In any case, I need to know all juicy details about these people. Warren groaned in the background.

"Okay, okay, I like that. I'll start." Victoria looked into the mirror, at Warren. Oh shit.

"Never have I ever," she paused, pretending to think. "Had gay thoughts about Nathan Prescott."

"Okay now, I object to this." Warren sat up in his seat. "Obviously you never had gay thoughts for him, because if you did, those thoughts would be 'straight'. You can't have gay thoughts if you're a..." I'm not going to write all this shit down omg. I stepped in.

"Never have I ever..." Warren shut up. "Had thoughts about Nathan Prescott." Victoria smirked at me. Expose him, expose him, expose him--

"At all? Aren't you basically thinking of him right now--"