Chapter 1~ Jonah

I was born to a family of were wolves. I never had any problems with my family. They were all carrying and they were all loving. They all understand me a lot. My whole family is in a werewolf pack called White Lotus. Our pack is mostly made up of pure blooded werewolves. Our alpha was Max, his mate is Jessica. She's the luna. Our pack has a total of 50 members.

I was the only son of the alpha. Max, my dad, is brave and caring. He does anything to save anyone in our pack. Even if they were omegas. On the other hand Jessica, my mom, is strict and sometimes rude to a lot of people. She keeps trying to teach me to be better than the other members, but I don't want that...I just want to be like my dad. Caring and brave. I still don't know why my dad liked my mom. She isn't even that great of a person. I feel like she only loved my dad because he was the next alpha back then.

All of us has powers. Like my dad, he has healing and controlling. He can control anything with the force and he can heal whenever. My mom, she has healing and she can control water. It's beautiful to see the water bending she can do and all of those tricks. Her healing is using water to heal. She takes special water from the White Lotus fountain, guided by some of the betas, and uses that special water to heal. I wasn't the person who has only two powers, I had almost every. My parents doesn't even know about this. I found out when I saw my crush getting taken away from the pack one day.

No one else saw her getting taken because we were in the middle of the forest. It was night time, the shinning stars were out and the full moon appeared behind the clouds. She, Martha, was walking with me talking and having fun shifting into our wolf forms. She was beautiful and she has the greatest smile I had ever seen. I kept walking until I noticed Martha was gone. I didn't hear her call me...I just saw a trail of blood behind me. I freaked out, I sniffed the air for Martha's sent, and it was the fresh blood below me. I felt sad and anger all over me, I followed the trail of blood, eyes adjusting to the darkness. I ran as quick as I can and I didn't notice I ran faster than anyone I had ever seen. I found her and I see hunters.

"give her back!!" I yelled angrily with a demonic voice. I can see her chest shot with arrows with a silver arrowheads.

"Little wolf don't worry you won't be the one hunted." A hunter said behind me with a silver dagger to my neck, holding me close. I can feel the silver taunting me not to move. I growled and kicked him back, grab his wrist and slammed him onto the ground. I can feel my eyes going from a light blue to a red. I was getting out of control, I lit the guy on fire and ran quickly o Martha and untied her. I ran back to our territory as quickly as I can, but one of the hunters ran after us, they caught up with us driving a Camo colored Jeep. One of them jumped on me, and held my neck down. I tried to howl, but it came out as a quiet one. Martha got up and took one of my swords and stabbed the hunter. The hunter had the silver dagger out under my chin, while Martha stabbed him I kicked him and he cut my neck open, I couldn't heal from that. Martha was there crying, holding my head up. The hunter threw a grenade at us, I teleported Martha away from me. The grenade went off, I got bombed. My body was all bloody. I fainted and I looked dead.  

_________

So this is my first chapter! Hope you guys like it. Please vote and comment, thanks!! I'll write a longer chapter if you guys like this.