Lin Manuel Miranda X Reader Chapter 7

2 weeks later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You had just got home from your shift at Starbucks when you noticed a note addressed to you."The Rochelle Pamphlet?" (read the Lin X readwr series) "Dear y/n Miranda, We have been spying on your husband and we found out he has been having an affair with a Miss.Katzy Rochelle. We figured we'd tell you and let you since your his wife. Sincerely, Daveed Diggs." You dropped the letter and turned your head to Lin's phone on the table. Since he was asleep you decided to check his phone to see if Daveed was telling the truth.

 Since he was asleep you decided to check his phone to see if Daveed was telling the truth

Your mouth dropped as you walked to over to Lin waking up. You folded your arms hiding his phone in your arms. "Morning Honey! How was work?" Lin asked going to hug and kiss you. "I hope your satisfied..." you say in a low quavering voice revealing his phone from your folded  hands. Lin, mouth wide in shock, stared at the text for a minute. "Y/N,Its not what it looks like. I--"Lin started. "I'm gonna take Alexander and a few of my things and stay with Renée for a little while."You calmy said holding a bag ans Alexander. "I hope that you, Burn......" You sang reminding him of when Alexander Hamilton cheated on smol Eliza. You walked out the door and over to Renée's place leaving and upset Lin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a week later an the paparazzi was all over The Rochelle Pamphlet, Lin tried calling, but you didn't answer. You usally sat crying in the bedroom Renée let you sleep in while you and Alexander stayed until the affair was swept under the rug. You looked back in history to Eliza Hamilton a lot lately, You relized how you both were having the same family issues.You both had a cheating husband, a popular husband to society, an you both had 2 children so far. Oh yeah your pregnant with a little girl! Will life ever get better?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MWAHAHAHAH Cliffhanger!! What did you guys think of this chapter? Leavw a comment down telling me what you think! I love reading your comments! ~Ciao