Lin Manuel Miranda X Reader Chapter 5

Lin ran you to the hospital in record time. "HELP MY WIFES WATER BROKE!!" He screamed. Nurses and Doctors took you and Lin to a room. "PUSH DAMNIT!" A Doctor urged. Lin held your hand through it all.
_______________________________________________
An hour later a baby boy was given to you. "Welcome to the world Alexander..." you cooed to the baby. The nurse lifted the baby and put it on a tray. "What's going on?" You demanded. Lin held you back. "Your baby doesn't have a lot of time to live yet..." The nurse said giving the baby a card on its foot. "WHAT?!" You screamed tears in your eyes. The nurse gave you the baby to say goodbye. You and Lin hug Alexander and you sing him a lullaby. "Un deux trois quatre Cinq six sept huit neuf....." you said as Alexander tried mimicking you. You cried some more as the baby died. Lin hugged you as you cried on his shoulder. "Lin why does this happen to us?" You asked Lin. Lin didn't respond, just kissed you gently.
~~Meanwhile~~
Your mother and father pick up the baby. They fooled you and Lin so they could keep the baby!
_______________________________________________
It's been a month now, you've been depressed as fuck and Lin has hidden everything that could kill a person.You've decided to call your parents. "What know?" Your mother awnsered the phone. "Mom I lost my child!" You sobbed. You hear crying that sounds like your baby. "ALEXANDER!?! MOM DID YOU GUYS TAKE MY BABY?!?!" You scream.Lin walks in.you put your mother on speaker. "Shit.....No sweetie that's the neighbors" Emily lied. "I AM SUING YOU BITCH!!" You screamed and hung up. "Our baby is alive Lin!" You cheered. Lin picked you up by the waist. "I'll call the lawyers and then we can celebrate later!" He smiled his bright smile. You dial Ace Attorney. "Hello would you like to sue your mother for taking your child?" Ace asks. "Yes sir!" You reply. The Court date is Friday. After you hang up Lin tickles you mercilessly."Lin....No.....I can't...." you laughed trying to free yourself. Lin carried you in the bedroom and placed you on the bed. Lin kissed your face.

You spread your legs.
____________________________________________