"What are you doing here?" I was startled by the sudden presence of Jeongyeon beside me. She looked a bit scary.

"Mark is absent today so I got my vacation from Jin." I said happily. I want to see Mina. That is the main reason.

"So you gonna go here just when Mark is not around, huh?" I looked at here shockingly. " Hey, t-that's not what it looks like. Mark wants to catch up-" " Catch up to my life blah blah blah." She mocked me. Then she pulled me outside of the cafeteria.

" Chae. You never followed Mina after that day! You didn't even gave your attention to her the next day! I'm saying this 'cause we never break promises we made. We're protecting her from that bastard. You don't have the guts to see her. Son Chaeyoung. She's hurt." She exclaimed.

'She just called Mark a bastard?'

"Oh Hahaha you called him bastard?" -C

" U-uhh Chae. Y-you heard it w-wrong." She said. Stuttering.

"Then who's stitting at our table now?! Isn't that the BASTARDS we're all angry about?!!" My blood's boiling because of the sudden changes. We never talk to them.

"Chaeyoung they changed! They want to be friends with us! They know they're not doing anything good to us! And never call them BASTARDS AGAIN!" She then pushed me. Causing me to land on my butt and say 'aww'. She was about to hit me when someone shouted.

"JEONGYEON STOP!"

Mina's POV.

"You ok Mina?" Sana worriedly asked. She knew what happened to me and what happened last week. I nodded, answering her question. But the a bead of water came out from my eye.

"You're not. Come on. Let's eat!" She said happily. I plastered a small smile to my face.

'I wish baby tiger is here. Surely she have an explanation to state.'

"Mina, I'll order the food. Go to our table and relax. Clear?" I nodded then she left me in the front of the cafeteria.

A lot of students chit-chatting to their friends. Some are eating and some are listening to the music. But something caught my eye.

Nayeon, Momo and Dahyun is walking directly to our table.

Before they got close to the table, I walked a little faster and managed to sit on it before them.

"Woah, that's fast." Jeongyeon said. Then they came.

"Jeongyeoniee~~" Nayeon said. Momo and Dahyun gave them a disgusted look. I just looked at Jeongyeon with a confused look.

"M-Mina. Uhh... This.. is my girlfriend. Im Nayeon." 'WHAT THE FUCK?!!' I looked at Jeongyeon with shocked expression.

"Hi Mina! I know you know me. Sorry for bullying you that day. I only did that cuz Dahyun is gla-HMP..." then Dahyun covered Nayeon's mouth. Nayeon doesn't look rude for me. Kinda nice.

"Sorry about that. I'm Dahyun. And this is Jokbal- I mean Momo." Then they both smiled at me. Nayeon hit their heads. Looks like she is the mother of the girls.

"We're sorry, Mina." They said in chorus then bowed in front of me. 'I can't believe they're so nice.' "Its okay." Then Momo looked up and danced a little.

"Can we be friends?" They all looked at me. Well, I can't say no. Surely they changed.

"Yeah sure! Why not?" Then they all danced. Even Jeongyeon joined. Some students looked at our direction. I just laughed at them.

"Mina? Why are you with these girls? And excuse me, this is OUR table. There are so many vacant seats and tables." Sana said to the happy dancing girls but then turned to statue when Sana came.