August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 17

Start from the beginning

" So there's a 6 hour time difference. August I really miss you. " she said changing the subject quickly.

" I know and I miss you too. " I chuckled.

" No I mean I really miss you. I don't have anybody to hold me when I sleep, or anybody to carry me, or anybody to just be here with me. I'm so lonely. " she said, her voice cracking, indicating that she was getting ready to cry. I swear them hormones of hers got to go. One minute she all happy, the next its sad, then angry, and then she e craving weird shit like mangos and got sauce. Who the fuck eats mangos with hot sauce?

" Keira don't cry. Ima be home soon. I promise. Are you at my house or yours? " I asked.

" Yours. " she sniffled.

" Well it's a no wonder you lonely. Why are you even in that big ass house by yourself? Go home. You got Mel and Laya there and then you have Teanna. So once again go home. " I chuckled.

" But I don't wanna go home. I want to be here when you get back. " she whined.

" Then you just gone be lonely I guess. " I sighed.

" Aug it's time to go to the club. " Nicole said.

" I thought you said I didn't have another performance until tomorrow. " I said.

" Yeah well change of plans. " she scoffed.

" Lose the attitude and okay. Give me five. " I said.

She rolled her eyes and closed my door. " Baby I got to go. " I said.

" I know. I heard. Bye. " she said.

" Bye. Love you. " I cooed.

" I Love You Too. " she chuckled before hanging up.

I put on some clothes and walked out of my room to see Nicole standing by my door in a dress.

" Ready August? " she asked.

" Yeah and you can't call me August no more. Its Mr. Alsina to you. " I said.

" Are you serious? " she questioned.

" As a heart attack. You lucky I ain't fired yo ass yet. " I chuckled.

" Oh my fucking god. Are you ready Mr. Alsina? " she sneered.

" Yeah I am. " I smirked.

After I did the show I was just chilling in the VIP of the club.

" Aug-- Mr. Alsina it's time to head back to the hotel. " Nicole said.

" Aight. " I said getting up.

I followed her out of the club and all of a sudden a girl walked up

to me. " Oh my god I wanna fuck you right now. " she said with her heavy accent.

I stopped for a minute making sure I heard her correctly. " I'm sorry as beautiful as you are I have to say no. I don't wanna ruin my relationship. " I said trying not to laugh.

" That's okay. If something happens come back. " she winked.

" Fa'sho. " I smiled.

I watched as she walked away and girl had an ass on her but she still ain't have nothing on my baby.

I got back to the hotel and just chilled until I fell asleep. I miss my baby so much.