part 2 - talk for the first time

*hello and welcome to part 2. I hope you have enjoyed it so far so let's just get right into it. BEGIN*

You woke up and did morning training like usual while also teaching other sepentine children how to do basic fighting.

*your POV*

During the whole of training morro was still watching me. 'When will he stop?!' I kept thinking.

"Serpentine of all kind!" Pythor called out to everyone "it is time for the slither pit tournament!"

Everyone started to clap. Today it was going to be me and my uncle skalidor who was general of the constrictai. I glanced towards morro 'come on y/n don't let him distract you' I stood in arena facing my uncle.

"Are you ready y/n?" Skalidor asked

"Yes uncle" I said

"Then... BEGIN!" He started

We both charged towards each other.

*morro POV*

I herd a loud gong go off that started the fight. She charged towards her uncle with a lot of power. Her strength and flexibility was incredible, one kick and punch after another, she blocked with incredible speed... but, no matter how powerful she appeared to be, it wasn't enough.

"Maybe my staring is distracting her?" I wondered talking to myself. And it was "silly girl. Maybe I'll  keep staring"

~time skip~

Skalidor took one final swing with his tale and hit her across the entire arena. She lost. By the looks of her face 'she's in quite a bit of pain' no matter what I still kept staring.

*your POV *

I lost. I felt so much pain in my back "ow... damn it" I said to myself. I herd the ninja call my name.

"Y/n! Are you ok?!" Lloyd ask. He seemed worried.

"Don't worry I'm fine. I'm used to it" I said

Pythor soon came and carried me to the statue where he gave me some medicine for my back. Soon I felt a lot better. I walked towards the ninja.

"Hey do you need help guarding the prisoners?" I asked. It was break time for the prisoners.

"Oh y/n Yeh. Can you... stand guard by that post. Next to the cell" Cole said

"Yeh sure" I said

The prisoners were only allowed within the slither pit. I went to my position and as look would have it morro staying in his cell so I was forced to stand near him. "It's break you know" I started to talk to him.

He just sat there looking at me. 'Well this isn't awkward' you thought sarcastically to yourself. The cell bars were open so he could of walked out to enjoy what little freedom he had. Why wasn't leaving his cell, and why was he staring at me all the time.

"Is there a reason you came here?" Morro sounded like he was annoyed.

"I'm doing my job" I said

Morro sighed "and is your job loosing to your uncle?" He said in a sarcastic  tone.

"EH?!" that caught me off guard

Morro snikered a little "the names morro"

"I know" I said

He lifted an eye brow "...stalker"

'Is he trying to piss me off' I started to get annoyed "am not!"

"Well... what's your name?" Morro asked

"My name is y/n" I said

He sat in silence  for a while pondering my name. 'Is there something wrong with my name?' I became more annoyed until he spoke again.

"Y/n...y/n, y/n, y/n" morro kept saying my name repeatedly.

'He got to be doing this on purpose' I thought 

"Will you stop" I groaned

"I'll  think about it" morro said.

*morro POV *

It was fun to annoy her. 'Hmm... so y/n' I kept staring at her as she looked away.

"Silly girl" I whispered to myself.

*I hope you enjoyed part 2. I look forward to part 3. CAN'T WAIT!!*