1 - Some Like The Blue Balls

Start from the beginning

"Oh nooo," Maria wheezed when I sat up and pushed her to the side.  Her legs unceremoniously threw itself in the air, giving me a good view of her wet core, but I peeled my eyes away from it.

"I said, out.  Now."

The knocking continued.

"But, Your Highness," she gave me a pleading look and then crawled back on top me.  "I'm still soaked.  I'm not yet-"

"Then go pleasure yourself!" I yelled, scowling at her.  "Dammit, woman, can't you see I'm not in the mood?"

She looked deflated instantly and then, with twisted lips, she left the chaise lounge and gathered her clothes from the floor; fine clothes that I didn't even tear out of her.  She undressed herself in front of me, just like what my other mistresses would do.

The door was thrown wide open by her.  She stepped outside, hitting shoulders with a very surprised Sir Gulliard.  I didn't miss his eyes when it roamed down on her exposed buttocks.

"Another one Sire? You'll be running out of women if you don't give them the loving they deserve," he remarked, completely unruffled by the fact that a naked woman - a daughter of a High Priest even - just passed him by.

"Tsk," I cringed at his words.  Hmf, like I care.  "What do you want now Gulliard?"

"A moment of your time, Your Highness," he answered, trying his best not to look at my still erect cock that I hadn't bothered to cover.  "Two soldiers on patrol along the forbidden fields arrested a woman.  They are waiting in the throne hall for your deliberation."

"Tshhh, don't bore me too," I complained as I stood and pulled my zipper up.  The feel of my tight pants tormented me, but guess I'll have to attend to this later.  On my own.  "As it sounds, this is just a very simple problem you can manage.  Deliberate it yourself."  I took my leather military jacket from the headboard and donned it, covering my flexing torso.

Gulliard bent his head and made a gruff sound.

"With all due respect, Sire, I can't because I do not understand the woman's language.  And she seems...foreign judging by her clothes."

I arched a brow.

"Foreign?"

That peaked my curiosity.  Pictures of a distant place flashed in my head.  It was unintentional but I instantly connected the word foreign to it.

No, it can't be.

But I'll just have to see if for myself before I conclude that.

"Take me to her," was my order after careful thought.

"Yes, Sire."

💋 Nicolette 💄

"WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!" I yelled on top of my lungs to the two intimidating cosplay men towering above me. I had sat helplessly on the carpeted floor for what seemed like hours yet they still gave me the silent treatment.

Normally, in this situation, one would cry.  I am not crying though, no, but I do feel my voice hoarse from thrashing and shouting at my captors. They had dragged me all the way from the field I had inexplicably appeared, made me ride at the back of an animal that looked like a cross between an elephant and a gorilla, and hauled me up with chains on my wrist to a long, winding stairs into this very hall I am in now.