A/N: I'M BACK!!

Well as the title says, I’m back!! But before I make the continuation of the other stories and make a special chapter for you all as I said and promised,

.
.
.
.
.
.
I apologized for being out and not writing for so long. I have a busy schedule every day and I must stop first my stories.
I know that I said that it will only take three to four months (if that was my sentence if I can remember) but it seemed those words of mine might have extended for so many long days, weeks and months.

I am truly sorry for making you all waiting for me to update. But at least now I can return to my stories, right?

Well, let’s get to the point now.

Ever since my long disappearance, I have been thinking this whole time if I should re-write all my stories and make it more sense than before. But I haven’t decided yet if I should re-write it or not so please hear me out and comment if I should re-write the stories or I should let it be. I’ll give you all 1 whole month for you to comment.

Oh, before I forgot it, I am making a story again. Of course, it’s going to be fairy tail again BUT if some of you are tired of me asking fairytail stories, I will give you a link of my new account that has different anime stories or random stories. But be aware on my new account, my new account has a lot more OC’s than this one on my other stories.

I wrote this announcement also on my other book so yeah...

That’s all I wanted to say so sayonara and I shall return with a new story!

Oh, I almost forgot! The link of my new account! You must ask me the link. So don’t hesitate to ask me! I have my reasons of why you must ask me instead of me posting the link. Soooooooo……...

                                  Sayonara minna-san!!