Chapter 7 ◇◇ Sincerely Yours

Chapter 7 – Sincerely Yours

"When someone genuine knocks on your heart, you've got to let go of the stupid stuff from your past. Let them in. Give them space to show you what love looks like. Because you can take it. Your heart's not made of glass."

Chance's POV

My momma always used to say once you find her you'll know. She'd be like fresh air in your lungs, seeing her smile alone will get your heart racing. She'll have a way of making you feel like no other; eventually as you grow closer together the only thing that will matter is whether or not she's happy.

Not even all the money in the world can amount to having someone you know has your back through hell and back. It won't be easy, nothing good ever comes easy in this life. But in the end she'll be worth it all. When you find her never let her go.

Weeks have passed I've been replaying those words in my head for the longest since I spent that night with my angel. I see so much of myself in her, it lures me in making wish I could just erase whatever's in her past and allow her to be free.

Here I was in a club full of bad bitches dying to get my attention but the one I can't seem to take my eyes off is her. Baby girl has my undivided attention without even trying. She's like a diamond in the rough waiting to be dug up and polished and all these niggas around her couldn't even began to know how special she is. Hell I don't even think she realizes how special she is though she puts up a good front.

My lil baby is a hustla, a worker and it's nothing sexier than woman who can hold her own though I like to tease her a bit.

I never needed a woman to match my position, my goals nor ambitions but all I wanted was her to match my mentality. I knew whoever I ended up with always would have to a survivor; she couldn't be some weak bitch that saw dollar signs when she should be seeing me as corny as it sounds.

She calms and complements me like no other ever could ...hell I barely can sleep without having her next to me.

I know she sees me as though I see her; we're one of a kind. So naturally she's going to be mine.

"You done playing the boss?" I asked as she walked over to me in my own little section, sitting on the couch next to me.

"I am the boss act like you know." She boasted determination revealing all over her face.

"You so damn so cute ma."

"Keep playing and you'll be sleeping alone." She raised her eyebrow suggestively.

"Be honest baby, you like sleeping beside a nigga." I smiled.

"Maybe I do maybe I don't" she shrugged looking around the section surveillancing the room around her.

"You wanna come to my office with me?" she asked turning around to face me.

"Sure love, lead the way." Surprisely she grabbed my hand waiting for me to get up.

We walked clearly across the room and up the stairs leading to the second floor. Once inside of the room she sat on top of her desk crossing her legs while I settled in her office chair.

"Why you brought me up here?" I asked my thumb rubbing against my chin.

"Because I don't like to stay down there, I prefer the quiet." She leaned back on her palms. "Plus those bitches gawking at you where irking my nerves."

"You jealous?"

"No" she mugged me, snapping

"Good" I nodded my head leaning up closer to her, placing my hands under her knees separating them.