02

Sierra's POV: 

I hate saying this but Mateo and I did it again. It felt more like the "I'm sorry and I love you" kinda sex. Half of me hates me, half of me doesn't regret anything. It kinda felt like old times. Brianna needs to be fed and changed like every four hours, but she was still asleep. And I have to get to work too. I groan and get out of bed. 

"Even after having a kid, you still hella thick." Mateo woke up. "Hittin' it from the back all night." 

"Mateo, listen. I think I only did this because I was tired and I was hurt. But no, I don't wanna get back together with you." I whined. 

"I'll take what I can get. Remember our first time?" Mateo put on a shirt. Nooo, take it off please. Half of me hates him, but half of me is still in love with him. I hear Bri crying, but I let her cry for a little bit so she doesn't get too spoiled, and so her lungs can open up. 

"I need to get her bottle and her food, drop her off at Cece's, get to work.. Ugh." I groan. 

"Bri's crying." Mateo mentions. 

"Yeah, just let her cry so her lungs can open up. And so she doesn't get too spoiled." I tie up my hair and get her bag ready. I hop in the shower real quick, throw on a quick outfit and feed Brianna. Mateo was just layin in my bed.  "Get your ass outta my bed." 

"Damn ma, chill." Mateo said. "Just live your lifeee." 

"Ha I wish I could live my life." I snorted. "Now, shut uppp." 

"Are those Fashion Nova jeans?" Mateo asked me. 

"Yeah, why? They're so expensive." I looked at myself in the mirror. 

"Since when do you worry about money?" Mateo looked at me through the mirror. 

"Since I have a kid Mateo Bowles." I turned around. "Kids aren't cheap. Get it through your thick skull." 

I walked out and walked into Brianna's room. I gave her a bath, fed her, changed her, and then got her dressed. 

"Mateo, get outta my apartment." I called, as I put Bri in her seat. "We're gonna to your aunt's house. And you can see Darian okay?" 

"You have gotten meaner." Mateo looked at Brianna. "Hi my lil baby." 

"I just don't like you." I stick my tongue out at him. "Do you need a ride or somethin?" 

"Yeah, I haven't seen Ayo in a while." He nodded his head. I sighed and we all got in the car and went to Cece's house. I knocked on the door and Ayo opened up. 

"Hi Juju. Hi Brianna." He took Brianna's car seat from me and her diaper bags. "Mateo." 

"You know the drill. I get off work early today, but I have some meetings with my manager so I might be a little late." I tell Ayo. 

"That's fine. Just do what you gotta do." Ayo put his hand on my shoulder. 

"Thanks, I'm runnin' a lil late because of this brat right here." I point to Mateo. "Kidding." 

"Aight Ju, I'll see ya later." Ayo said. I gave Brianna a kiss and walked out. 

Ayo's POV: (yeah im surprised too.) 

"Ya'll back together?" I asked Mateo. I was disappointed when he walked out on Juju like that. 

"No, she doesn't wanna be." He shook his head. 

"Good, you don't deserve her right now. She so successful right now if you didn't know." I warmed Brianna's bottle up. 

"What does she do?" Mateo asked. 

"So you really don't know..." I nodded my head. "She's gotten into her modeling career and she still dancing." 

"I didn't want to let her go, so stop making me feel like shit." Mateo sat down. 

"I'm not. I'm just letting you know what kinda girl you lost because you were afraid of one little thing that happened. Children are miracles in this world." I told him. 

"Ayo, I get it." He looked at me. "I was afraid she wouldn't love me if I didn't stay." 

"She still loves you." I sat down next to him. "Same love she had for you since the beginning." 

"Really?" Mateo looked so hopeful. 

"Yes." I nodded my head. "I can see the same love she had for you." 

"It doesn't seem that way." He scoffed. 

"She's playing tough, you gotta go get her back." I tried to motivate him. 

"Juju and I did it again last night..." He mentioned. "It was like the "I love you but I hate you, and I'm sorry" kinda thing." 

I sighed. Mateo and Juju had a really strong bond. They were like little kids but they knew when to be serious. I hated when Juju came to me and said Teo walked out. You do not know how I mad I was at Teo,  I care for him but I also care for Juju. I want them together and it's hard not seeing them together. 

"She called you?" I asked, as I put Brianna to sleep. 

"No.." Mateo shook his head. "I went to her. I couldn't stand not seeing my daughter." 

"Were you half drunk? Ya know, Juju tells me everything.. But she didn't mention what ya'll did." I sighed. 

"Yes, I was. But I was fine." Mateo argued back. "I just want her back."