2: Daddy Wants To Share You

A few days later, you came back to the dorm to find Jin hustling around the kitchen, preparing a meal. You were surprised, because it was Taehyung's turn to cook tonight. 

"Smells good," you encouraged him as you tossed your purse down on the counter, walking over to him and pecking his cheek. 

"It's going to taste good, too." He replied confidently, giving you a smile. "Here. Let me help you take your coat off."

You smiled and held your arms out as Jin carefully slid the sleeves down. You felt his presence behind you, soft and protective. He was pampering you more and more these days, and as long as you returned the favor in the bedroom, you were living like a princess. 

"I see you dressed like a big girl today," Jin practically breathed down your neck as he looked over your shoulder at your skirt and V-neck. His presence darkened a little, and you could tell you were tempting him.

"I'm sorry," you pouted, turning to face him. You put your arms around his neck, giving him your best puppy dog eyes. You hadn't been making him upset lately, and you didn't want to start again now. "I can change if you want me to, daddy."

"No, keep it on, princess. It'll come in handy later." Jin gave your ass a squeeze and went back to his cooking. Thinking that this meant you two would be having sex later, you began to get excited.

"Hello, Jin," Jimin greeted happily, smelling the food he knew he would soon be eating. When he saw you, his eyes widened, but only for a second. "Wow. Hey, Y/N, you look nice today."

"Get out of my kitchen," Jin advised the younger boy before casually turning back to his pan.

Jimin ducked in the refrigerator to grab a drink, and wordlessly hurried back into the other room. You chuckled to yourself, plopping down into one of the dining room chairs.

"What a sweet boy. He was only giving me a compliment, daddy."

Jin silently turned around to look at you, his gaze cutting into you. "Oh really?" He finally uttered. 

You immediately put your head down, suddenly feeling silly. "Sorry, daddy. You know I'm yours, right?"

"Chin up," was all he demanded before he went back to his cooking yet again.

                                                                        *****

Now you and all seven boys sat at the table, eating the food that Jin had made. The maknae line seemed especially hungry, digging into their food and telling their hyung how good it was. 

Jin, Yoongi, and Jimin were sitting across from you. You were sat in the middle of Taehyung and Hoseok, and Jungkook and Namjoon were sitting at either head of the table. You noticed that Yoongi's stare was constantly on you. You couldn't tell if he was glaring at you or examining you. You found yourself blushing, remembering your embarrassing incident from a few nights ago.

As the members were finishing up their meals, you started to stand so you could take their plates like normal. This gave you extra points with Jin, and the boys always gave you cute smiles when they thanked you, apart from Yoongi, who simply nodded.

"Actually, Y/N, can you sit down?" 

You plopped back down in shock. Never  in your relationship had Jin called you by your first name after you'd gotten past the introduction stage. To you, this was a very bad sign.

"Yes, Jin?" You responded with his first name and saw him flinch. He cleared his throat before he continued.

"Yoongi and I have been talking lately," he began.