Baby Came Home [AU]

[Prologue]

He dragged his feet across the dark carpet, being shoved along by a large swarm of police officers.

The clanking of his handcuffs annoyed her with every single slow movement he made, and it appeared to be on purpose.

The day felt as if it was in slow motion, her eyes glared at him in disgust.

His orange jumpsuit lit up the room.

'Maybe he would be beautiful, if he wasn't a monster that he was,' She thought.

The guards sat him into the front of the jury, he being the little shit he is, looked at her, a smile tugging the side of his lips.

His ocean blue eyes bore into her powder blue eyes causing a sea of commotion to run through her spine.

She trembled at his glare, as he mouthed

" I-," he managed to mutter before the judge cut him off.

"In this case It's presented of the assassin of of twenty four murders," Even the judge sounded shocked.

He looked away from me, and smiled at the juge saying a simple, "Yeah. . ."

"So are you pleading guilty?" The judge sounded firm and careless, but I knew inside he was partly choked of Louis's declaration.

"I know what I've done, but I've done nothing wrong," Louis simply stated, his shoulder firmly being pressed by the guard behind him.

"You killed innocent people," She uttered, a sense of desperation and fear in her tone.

Suddenly all pairs of eyes were on her, but she kept her head high, a trembling rhyme from her finger tapping.

Louis took this as a sense of fear, yet he was partly sad and felt like he had achieved what he wanted. Fear.

"Nobody is innocent," He uttered a chuckle.

Instantly a camera flashed behind him, the room filling with commotion as all the people tried to speak all at once; coming out as nothing. The only sentence she managed to understand was from an elderly man.

"Why did you do it?"

"Because of her, because I love her," His eyes bore to hers, bringing her to sink into her seat from the fright and commotion.

The room became silent for a moment before she took a big breath.

"How much is love worth, huh?"

"Enough to destroy everything that gets in my way."