Chapter 6: Water filled cave.

We had to let go of our friend chain because the deeper we got into the cave the less room there was for us to all three be walking together while holding hands

So now it kinda looks like a single file line like the ones in grade school.

Once Candy had stopped walking I had already known the drill.

" There are three different entrances that we can choose from which one do you two think that we should go in?"

I moved Asahi aside a little bit so that I could get a glimpse of where our choices lay.

Unfortunately, I could only see one option and it was to the left of me.

A significantly huge black hole just waiting to eat all of us and leave the three of us in the darkness to die.

That was my thoughts on the left one I still think that the other two won't be any better than that one.

" Why don't we each go to one of the holes then we can meet up in an hour and tell each other what we find?"

I had mentally facepalmed when I heard what Asahi had said.

At first glance, it would seem like a normal and easy plan with some good thought put into it. But-but-but!

So far in this seemingly endless cave, we have gone straight with a lot of lefts and rights so there would be no way for me to remember where the exit lays in wait.

We had come up with an idea to where we would only go straight unless we have to turn a left or a right or something.

And when I say we I mean me and Candy Asahi had no part in the makings of that plan.

Why?

Well, it's because Asahi just wants to explore every single twist and turn that this cave throws at him.

So in other words, if we split up we will get lost and probably never find our way out of the cave.

Candy just shook her head her damp pink hair slightly clinging to her face as she did so and she explained to Asahi what I was thinking but not with the same kind of detail that I have.

In other words, she said it kinder than me.

I just kept mindlessly walking forward my mind was consumed with one thing and one thing only.

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

We have been in this cave for a while and it seems like it's full of water when I move my hand along the smooth stone wall it just gets my hands wet.

I cringe as another few droplets of water hit my head I was just about to stomp my feet in anger until a few more hit my head then I had realized that it would accomplish nothing.