Chapter 3: There are all kinds of fun.

Bending down Asahi picks up a small black key and inserts the metal object into the lock of the chest

Twisting the key a click sound was heard taking the key out of the lock candy bends down and lifts up the chest.

Inside the chest lays three pickaxes one small gray flashlight and a single shovel.

" Do the people that set us here want us to dig?

Other than the welcoming chirps of small birds that lay in the shade of the oak tree my question seemed to hold an uncomfortable silence.

" What makes you think that people took us here?"

Asahi spoke up breaking the thick and unwanted silence.

" Because I may know where I am but I have no memory of getting here."

Asahi opens his mouth to say something but the words don't form so instead he looks down a little with defeat in his red/orange eyes.

Smirking a little the most unwanted words just fly right out of my mouth.

" If something other than human were to take us here wouldn't there be any proof?"

Asahi looks back at me his pride bent and bruised.

" Oh snap. I'm sorry I've been trying to stop rubbing stuff in peoples face."

My words were true and did hold a thick layer of sorrow but I guess that I took it too far because Asahi just brushed it off with. " Keep your mouth shut then."

" I don't want to get in between your little chat but It's getting dark."

Looking up the sky that was once a light blue now has beautiful hues of purple and orange as the sun says its last goodbye for the time being.

" How di-"

Asahi covers my mouth with his hand and speaks out loud.

"I told you to keep your mouth shut."

Candy starts to snicker a little bit but she covers her mouth with her hand and gives me an apologetic look.

Have we been here for hours? It felt like minutes have passed by not hours.

Candy bends back down again and picks up two of the pickaxes.

At this point, Asahi has moved his hand away from my mouth.

Candy hands Asahi one of the pickaxes than me one.

She then picks herself one and holds onto the shovel by placing the metal part on the ground.

Moving to the chest I take a peek inside and I grab the lonely gray flashlight.

I click the end of the flashlight and shine it onto the ground the light was not too strong but in the dark, it will get the job done.